• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Mina's Thread! [H]: LOTS! [W]: LOTS!

Silentsword77: Yup, all cards need to be mint ^^ What would you trade for those? (I don't give too much for them since I can easily get some).

Machamp the Champion: It really depends on what Legend pieces you're interested in :p

Mina said:
Machamp the Champion: It really depends on what Legend pieces you're interested in :p

Maybe Palkia & Dialga Top and Raikou & Suicune Bottom? Those Plus Hydreigon for Zekrom EX FA. Let me know if that interests you.

KaMewie said:
Mina said:
KaMewie: Please, list what yo have of my wants (rules). And I have:
1x Accelgor (Deck & Cover)
(and maybe 1x Hydreigon w/ ability if there's not gonna be a trade with Machamp the Champion)

:)

This specifically, and if you could check if you'd like anything else at all. thanks.

SW: 7, 8, 12, 28, 29, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 43, 49, 92, 96

GE: 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 32, 33, 38, 40, 46, 48, 53, 59, 62, 66, 77, 80, 83, 91, 92, 94

MD: 5, 92, 95

LA: 19, 34

The uncommons you need that I have are all RH. The rares are either regular/holos/rhs.

skipped?

Hey man, really interested in your Mudkip and Latios *, mainly the Mudkip though.
I have these Dragonites;
Japanese GB promo
Japanese Dragon Selection 1st Ed.
Dragon Vault
Ex delta species holo
Legends Awakened holo

As well as ;
Shiny Zoroark
SL 6 Kyogre
SL 1 Deoxys
NV n.13 Virizion
SV n.14 Yanmega

Think we could work something out?

Machamp the Champion: Nah, sorry. That's just to much.. But I could do the RSL bottom + hydreigon, even though it still puts me in the high range.. And Zekrom EX isn't even playable :p

Brandonf6: sorry.. What would you like for the expedition and German one? Keep in mind that I don't value foreign languages high though..

KaMewie: Weird that both were skipped OO Maybe something was wrong with PB..? Either way; I'd like the cards that normally would be holo - to be holo :p and the normal rares, un/commons to be RH :) if you understood that :p

salmoncannon: 1: I'm a girl.. 2: I'm currently only interested in the JPN GB Promo and EX DS holo. Do you have any other wants? (the link in your signature doesn't work).

Well if you could cml to see for the ones you'd like? Or do you need me to go back and check for the rh/holos. Cause I already specified on my thread.

it would be easier if you did it. I'm not too happy about cml/cyl's either..

Mina said:
Brandonf6: sorry.. What would you like for the expedition and German one? Keep in mind that I don't value foreign languages high though..

Not at all interested in any of the others I have from your wants list? Still have the shiny Archeops, and the shiny Zoroark on the way, along with the various rares/holos.
I'd really like to be able to set up a trade for the Mudkip*, if possible. I could also offer other * cards for it.

I'm getting Cobalion FA, Shiny Zoroark, + many other cards from my wants list for free on sunday from a friend, so I don't need those (I don't know exactly waht the other cards are). Do you have any other cards from my wants, adn what * do you have? (I value the Mudkip a bit more than some other *, since so mant people want it and it's in min cond.) :)

Mina said:
I'm getting Cobalion FA, Shiny Zoroark, + many other cards from my wants list for free on sunday from a friend, so I don't need those (I don't know exactly waht the other cards are). Do you have any other cards from my wants, adn what * do you have? (I value the Mudkip a bit more than some other *, since so mant people want it and it's in min cond.) :)

I listed all I could note from the numbers (used to names lol).
Quite a few: Espeon, Treecko, Mewtwo, Suicune, Entei, Metagross (corner bend, not mint), and Alakazam for *s.
1st ed Shining Raichu, 1st ed Shining Steelix, Shining Tyranitar, and Shining Charizard for Shinings.
For the SH series; Yanma, Swablue, Vulpix, Drifloon, Voltorb, Bagon, and Milotic.
Raikou SL9, Archeops, Gardevoir, Palkia SL8 for newer shinies.

Treecko is definitely Mint, not even any edging. The rest are NM, except for Metagross.

Oh really? Well here it is,

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-australia-ww-h-registeel-ex-hydreigons-and-lots-more?pid=2338787#pid2338787

Brandonf6: Ok, how about this:
My:
1x Mudkip *
1x Tyranitar ex DF (I'll check the condition when I get home (@school))
Do toy have a trade thread? Or do you have any other wants?

Your:
1x Treecko *
1x Suicune/Entei Unleashed 94
1x Dragonite (Expedition)
or
1x Shining Steelix 1st. Ed.
1x Excadrill EP 56
?? :) LMK if you have any other wants so we could make the trade bigger (and better?) :D

Salmoncannon: Do you need all Umbreons or just some? Cus' I have quite a few ^^ And do you accept holos from Base - Fossil set even though they're German/Italian or any other foreign language? :)

Mina said:
Brandonf6: Ok, how about this:
My:
1x Mudkip *
1x Tyranitar ex DF (I'll check the condition when I get home (@school))
Do toy have a trade thread? Or do you have any other wants?

Your:
1x Treecko *
or
1x Shining Steelix 1st. Ed.
1x Excadrill EP 56
?? :) LMK if you have any other wants so we could make the trade bigger (and better?) :D

If you could change Tyranitar ex to Latias ex delta and Rocket's Persian ex, I would do the deal with Treecko. I just got the Tyranitar in another trade, otherwise I'd be cool with that as well. Haven't set up a trade thread here yet, but I've got my other wants here, mostly exs and such.
I'm still pretty interested in these:
1x Kyogre ex (Hidden Legends, #94/101)
1x Blastoise ex (FireRed and LeafGreen, #104/112)
1x Articuno ex (FireRed and LeafGreen, #114/112)
1x Tyranitar ex (Unseen Forces, #111/115)
1x Rocket's Persian ex (Unseen Forces, #116/115)
1x Swampert ex (Crystal Guardians, #98/100)
1x Latias ex (Dragon Frontiers, #95/101)

So if there was anything else of mine you would want to add to that trade for any of those, that would be good.

I have a fair few Umbreons, which ones do you have? I may need them :)
As for the older holos, im only trading for the english ones at the moment, gotta finish those sets off first haha.
Was there nothing else on my list you would do for the Latias?

I'llc have go through like 8+ shoe boxes to find out, so it would ne easier to know what I'm looking for :p And no, didn't find anything for Latias..

So were we good on:
Your:
1x Mudkip *
1x Latias ex DF
1x Rocket's Persian ex

My:
1x Treecko *

Conditions are all NM/M, right?
Mine are, like I mentioned.

Sorry that I didn't see your post.. :p
Persian is a damgaged (not even NM) and I won't trade Latias, but I could throw in the Shiftry ex (mint) :) And of your wants list I have:
Xx Eevee (Rising Rivals)
;)
So how about:
My:
1x Mudkip * M
1x Shiftry ex M/NM
Xx Eevee (Rising Rivals)
+ some other not ultra rare cards from my haves

your:
1x Treecko *
1x Dragonite (Expedition holo)
1x Dragonite (fossil, german holo)
1x Erika's Dragonair (GH holo 1st. Ed)

Mina said:
Sorry that I didn't see your post.. :p
Persian is a damgaged (not even NM) and I won't trade Latias, but I could throw in the Shiftry ex (mint) :) And of your wants list I have:
Xx Eevee (Rising Rivals)
;)
So how about:
My:
1x Mudkip * M
1x Shiftry ex M/NM
Xx Eevee (Rising Rivals)
+ some other not ultra rare cards from my haves

your:
1x Treecko *
1x Dragonite (Expedition holo)
1x Erika's Dragonair (GH holo 1st. Ed)

In that case, I'd rather do the first offer if that would still be on the table:
Your:
1x Mudkip *
1x Tyranitar ex DF (NM?)

My:
1x Treecko *

How about I add the Shiftry ex to my part, and you add:
1x Rocket's Sneak Attack 1st. Ed. (TR, holo)
1x Dark Magneton 1st. Ed. (TR, rare)

? :)

Back