Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft

safariblade said:
I prefer knockback. Just because creepers are the biggest problem.

EDIT:

I CAN change it to offline. But I'm not going to.
Because doing so is like openly saying "Hey, we allow hacked and pirated versions of the game."
It also would not allow us to update the server. It also would mess with skins. And overall it is much safer for my server to be online, because of the above reasons and more.

If you want to play, you're going to have to buy the game. Trust me, it is really worth it.
when will the server be up?

Sorry. I'm not sure what happened.

I go away for TEN minutes, Kyle.

Back up.
You guys probably lost your items.

EDITED the thread title to see if we can get any attention from people wanting to discuss 1.3

safariblade said:
Sorry. I'm not sure what happened.

I go away for TEN minutes, Kyle.

Back up.
You guys probably lost your items.

EDITED the thread title to see if we can get any attention from people wanting to discuss 1.3

I made 15 stacks of wheat, and three stacks of books. That should yield about 50-55 emeralds. (I hope they dont get blown up)

My farm yields 32 wheat per harvest. Just have to harvest it a bit more, then I can bump it up to 60-65 emeralds.

I think the minimum is 18 wheat = 1 emerald.

RE: Minecraft (1.3 Discussion)

If anyone here enjoys Skyblock, I have an island on a Skyblock server and I would be more than happy to share it with you guys. The IP is just SkyBlock.net

Let me know in the chat or something when you come on and I'll invite you to my island.

sillykyle said:
If anyone here enjoys Skyblock, I have an island on a Skyblock server and I would be more than happy to share it with you guys. The IP is just SkyBlock.net

Let me know in the chat or something when you come on and I'll invite you to my island.

I actually wanted to do a pokebeach skyblock where we all start it together.
I have hypercam and a youtube too.

I wanna join btw.

Server is on tonight!!

And yea, I would love for us all to do an adventure map. Or join a php server and gang up on people haha.

Maybe we'll do this one day. With Skype of course.

Yay :D

Skyblock server gave me issues. It wouldn't let me speak in the chat to talk to kyle.

Tonight is pretty fun. :]

[INFO] <sillykyl> MY COLLECTION!!!!!!
[INFO] theZHAN lost connection: disconnect.quitting

Back