Wi-Fi Trades Mizugorou is back! Internet connection is bad at the moment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizugorou

DIS IS MY USER TITLE!!!
Hello! I'm back! If anyone here remembers me then, thats great! :D

Looking for:
Legit Shinies.
Legit 13th Movie Entei
Legit 13th Movie Raikou
Legit 13th Movie Suicune
Legit 13th Movie Celebi

Offing:
Japanese Dittos, level 39, UT
Eevees that know the Egg Move Wish (both Male and Female, Japanese (Female only at the moment) and English (Male only at the moment), level 1, UT.
Male Mudkips that know the Egg Moves Counter and Mirror Coat, level 1, UT.
Male Shellos that the Egg Moves know Counter and Mirror Coat, level 1, UT.

I can also get most Pokemon with Egg Moves for you. If you want a Pokemon with certain Egg Moves then, please ask me and tell me what Pokemon and what Egg Moves you want, give me your offer, and I'll see if your offer is good enough and if I can do what you're asking for! :D

Thanks for reading this! More Pokemon on offer coming soon! :D

:( Unfortunately, my internet connection is very bad at the moment. I don't know when it will be better, but I hope that it will be better soon!

RE: Looking for Pokemon with special moves!

Do you need any certain egg moves? I can't hack, but I do breed for certain moves.
Ex. - Riolu with Aura Sphere.

ShadowLugia said:
Do you need any certain egg moves? I can't hack, but I do breed for certain moves.
Ex. - Riolu with Aura Sphere.

I'm ok thanks! Thanks for asking me! :D

So... that's a no? If you need anything else, just post in my trade thread.
P.S. - Welcome. :)

ShadowLugia said:
So... that's a no? If you need anything else, just post in my trade thread.
P.S. - Welcome. :)

Yep! It is! Cool! Thanks so much! :D

I am looking to trade something for the Riolu you wanted, but you need to list all of your available pokemon for trade. If all you want to trade are those two you listed above, I guess I'll take the Regigigas. But make sure to try to list your other tradeable pokemon.

ShadowLugia said:
I am looking to trade something for the Riolu you wanted, but you need to list all of your available pokemon for trade. If all you want to trade are those two you listed above, I guess I'll take the Regigigas. But make sure to try to list your other tradeable pokemon.

Unofortuneatly, those are all of the things that I want to trade at the moment :( . Hmm... I don't really want to trade my Regigigas for the Riolu, because I only have one of those, sorry. But, I can trade you a Pichu that knows Flail and I can attach a Sacred Ash to it!

Ok, that's fine, I'll take the Pichu. I'll get breeding right away.
And as for the one regigigas, get somebody to clone it if you need another. All they often ask for is a copy for themselves. Just a helpful tip.

ShadowLugia said:
Ok, that's fine, I'll take the Pichu. I'll get breeding right away.
And as for the one regigigas, get somebody to clone it if you need another. All they often ask for is a copy for themselves. Just a helpful tip.

Cool! Thanks so much! I'll PM you my FC when you have the Riolu! Cool! Thanks for the tip! I'll be ok thanks!

Will2bcrazy said:
Im interested in your Regigigas, what would you want to trade for it?

Hmm... I'm mainly looking for Pokemon with special moves but, I would trade it for a Deoxys! (And I might trade for almost any 3rd or 4th generation Shiny Pokemon)

Well i also can get any starter from any game, but those are fairly common. I have any legend bird (excluding Ho oH, Lugia) I also have a baby Phione, I have a few sharked pokemon if you dont care hacked or not. Other than that if you dont mind looking at my profile to see all my haves that would be great.

Will2bcrazy said:
Well i also can get any starter from any game, but those are fairly common. I have any legend bird (excluding Ho oH, Lugia) I also have a baby Phione, I have a few sharked pokemon if you don't care hacked or not. Other than that if you don't mind looking at my profile to see all my haves that would be great.

:( Unfortuneatly, I'm not intresed in any of those Pokemon, sorry.

Well would you be interested in any hacked pokemon, i have a UT Groudon thats only been hacked as far as catching. Other than that the only other pokemon legit i have not listed is a Suicune.

Hmm... I might be! :( Unfortuneatly, I have a Groudon and Suicune, sorry!

Ok well heres my hacked list

Latios lv 100
Latias lv 100
Kyogre

I also have level hacked if you wana know those.

Newly Obtained:
Kyogre Lv 72 Barely Trained, Legit

Will2bcrazy said:
Ok well heres my hacked list

Latios lv 100
Latias lv 100
Kyogre

I also have level hacked if you wana know those.

Newly Obtained:
Kyogre Lv 72 Barely Trained, Legit

:( Unfortunealy, I also have those Pokemon too, sorry.

Yes please, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back