DPPt/HGSS Moderator Please Close this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Batman Trading Cave Wants

Ok when can yout trade fro the Dusknoir?

palkia dialga clash said:
Ok when can yout trade fro the Dusknoir?

Ok, I am now able to trade and will clone the Empoleon, Typhlosion and the Dusknoir. LMK when you all are on and I will send a PM to each of you.

Come on Wi-Fi after 1 PM PST tomorrow as that is the place I will be. See post 406 of my player thread to see why. Thanks. See you on after 1 PM PST Thanks.:)

RE: Batman's Trading Cave - Leave at your own risk!

Updated the thread a little. Added one more legit shiny (illumise) and some new EV'd pokemon and EV's in progress. Next I just wanted to ask if anyone could use their AR to rename two poke's that I got. Want to rename the Flygon (caesar) and Salamence (fear) back to their pokemon names. Let me know if anyone can do that for me. Next, if anyone has a Giga Drain TM lmk. Need to trade for it. That's about it for now.

Contact Magus' Child. She has that code and fixed that on my Pokemon. Heh Heh even works on Japanese Pokemon too.:)

The only really poke that I saw was the Anniv Entei. I lost my only entei through a gts trade and havn't been able to trade for one back. LMK if you're still interested, if not I could always take something else.

Not event pokemon. I can ask some others to clone it for you, LMK if you are interested.

I'm not sure what LMK means :/
but do you think you could get my entei cloned? I would accept a clone of the Sandslash in return.
sorry if it's too much trouble XP

CMT for ev'd Aipom,E-vire,Cradily.Oh and is th Aipom Lv.100??

palkia dialga clash said:
CMT for ev'd Aipom,E-vire,Cradily.Oh and is th Aipom Lv.100??

All EV'd pokemon I post are lvl 100 unless in the "In-Progress Section" and stated otherwise. Sorry, I was away for a bit this last week with school and all. I will check into updating with Snorlax and some new EV'd. Plus, I will get back to the trades in progress and looking at CMT requests.

I really like your ev'd umbreon but how has it been ev'd?

Sorry everybody, been awhile since I have logged in. I have cloned all the requested pokes and will send PMs when I see you are online. Next up, again I say, I have no idea the exact EVs of any of my pokes that is why I give you final stats.

i want Honchkrow lv 100 for shiny rotom of lvl 15 UT

I'm not on the trade list :/
and did you have any japanese pokemon in the humanshape egg group?

lovebunny713 said:
I'm not on the trade list :/
and did you have any japanese pokemon in the humanshape egg group?

I don't really update the trade list on what trades are coming up too much. Just never seeing anyone online whenever I have time to visit the forums so it's been awhile since I could ask someone to trade. If anyone had requested a trade with me just send a PM of times you can get online and I'll see what I can work around. Other than that I'll look into the JPN poke's that I have.

ok, thank you so much :)
I check this everyday so you could PM me or just reply.

Do you have time to help me move my starter Pokemon from Diamond over to Pearl? Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back