DPPt/HGSS Moderator Please Close this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Batman's Trading Cave - Leave at your own risk!

So I can't seem to be on at the same time that any of you who want trades are on. Been awhile and I usually check this thing around 9:00 AM and 10:00-11:00 PM. Updated the Gardevoir in EV section and Glaceon in the EV in Progress.

Updated from awhile away in the business.

cmt for the shiny swampert EVed

Master Random -

At the moment the only thing I would want is the Beldum but, if you have other shiney's lmk.

Guy89 -

Shiney Staraptor - Adamant is the only thing really jumping out at me.

Grizzly said:
I like your Shiny Mew.

Sorry, I didn't see anything. If you have more Shiny's or a Celebi LMK.

Hey dude can you get me a shiny charmander, nidoran M, or syther message back if so pleaase ty

I would like to know if you Shiny level 30 Deoxys. Is it the Birth Island one or The Far away Island level 30 UT one? If it is either one I will do it for my Shiny Sceptile as I am still waiting to get cloned.:)

xxashxx - I got the Deoxys through a trade. So wether it is UT or what origin it is I really can't say. All I can tell you is the OT is Manuel, the moveset is [pursuit, knock off, thunderbolt, psychic], and it arrived at Lv.30/Hoenn/Jul. 15, 2007.

You're more then willing to ask any question about pokes on the thread, and I will hopefully have the answers.

vindaman - I can get those pokes on a nonshiny basis, but getting the shiny version is tough. The only one of the three I could remotely get is a Charmander that I'm currently working to get and EV. So if I get a succesful trade for one I will let you know. Otherwise, Ash has one already.

Oh ok. It is the Birth Island one. Does it have any EXP on it? If it is UT I will take that one or if it is slightly touched I will take it. To check the EXP look at the green bar at the bottom of one of the info pages and the more green means it has a certain amount of EXP before it levels up.:)

xxashxx said:
Oh ok. It is the Birth Island one. Does it have any EXP on it? If it is UT I will take that one or if it is slightly touched I will take it. To check the EXP look at the green bar at the bottom of one of the info pages and the more green means it has a certain amount of EXP before it levels up.:)

At the moment the exp is UT. Needs 3488 to next level if you want to verify it.

Batman said:
At the moment the exp is UT. Needs 3488 to next level if you want to verify it.

Oh godd we can trade tonight. What is your FC? I accidentally erased it when clearing my inbox.:)

Updated! Again with 2 new EV'd pokes.

Hey, CML for Shiny Gardivoir EVed and lv 100.

Porygon-X said:
Hey, CML for Shiny Gardivoir EVed and lv 100.

So far the only thing that has caught my eye was the Shiny Latias. Just curious about all the "hacked" shinies. Are they yours (made by you) or just through trades?

Batman said:
So far the only thing that has caught my eye was the Shiny Latias. Just curious about all the "hacked" shinies. Are they yours (made by you) or just through trades?

The shiny Latias was from the GTS (I'm pretty sure).

I just checked it, and it's caught in a Master Ball, which is what made me think it was hacked. But everything else is absolutely Ligament. I don't think it's hacked anymore, because it's from Hoenn, and Latias is the only roaming Pokemon on that game, and most people save their Master ball for it.

Dude! You just made my day! I have a Ligament Shiny Latias!

Ok, so, if you want one, can we do this:

Shiny Gardivoir EVed and Lv 100 for Shiny Latias?

Porygon-X said:
The shiny Latias was from the GTS (I'm pretty sure).

I just checked it, and it's caught in a Master Ball, which is what made me think it was hacked. But everything else is absolutely Ligament. I don't think it's hacked anymore, because it's from Hoenn, and Latias is the only roaming Pokemon on that game, and most people save their Master ball for it.

Dude! You just made my day! I have a Ligament Shiny Latias!

Ok, so, if you want one, can we do this:

Shiny Gardivoir EVed and Lv 100 for Shiny Latias?

I would need to get it cloned first for the trade but that is alright with me.

Batman said:
I would need to get it cloned first for the trade but that is alright with me.

Kay, PM me when your done and ready to trade.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back