• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Which of these do you think is the most playable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UNLEASHED IS IN!!!!

Hi there I have a Primeape UL and I was wondering if you had any extreme offers for me (i will add in stuff too), (a Lvl X or PRIME)

the crippler 18 said:
Please CML for your...

Cradunt ex
Absol EX
Aerodactyl EX (What Set is this from?)
Delcatty EX
right now i am only trading for wants and sealed merchendice do you have any of that

pokefan1234 said:
Hi there I have a Primeape UL and I was wondering if you had any extreme offers for me (i will add in stuff too), (a Lvl X or PRIME)

my
nape 4 x

your
lanturn prime
primape UL

lmk

yeah everything went out yesturday. sorry dad was in mexico and couldnt check mail for a while. He has it shipped to his office so i couldnt get it cause my parents are divorced. should be there in a few days.

again sorry about the wait.

on another note do you have any mr mime mt for trade

konter_j8902 said:
yeah everything went out yesturday. sorry dad was in mexico and couldnt check mail for a while. He has it shipped to his office so i couldnt get it cause my parents are divorced. should be there in a few days.

again sorry about the wait.

on another note do you have any mr mime mt for trade

depends the offer i guess...i have 3 but have 2 decked

RE: H Steelix prime and lots more unleashed check it out. Want Glistomb and Cursegar cards

cml for prerelease blastoise and the call energy

RE: H Steelix prime and lots more unleashed check it out. Want Glistomb and Cursegar cards

Thought you had a promo cresslia and darkrai set?

I havent had time to do an update yet.

konter_j8902 said:
I havent had time to do an update yet.

What SP cards you need?

RE: H Steelix prime and lots more unleashed check it out. Want Charizard and Staples

ok those are there to now. sorry forgot them.

RE: H Steelix prime and lots more unleashed check it out. Want Charizard and Staples

hey, im interested in your SR legend bottom and ER legend full, and i have these from your wants:
shiny vulpix x1
pokemon communication x4
Donphan Prime x2
Beedrill RR x1
DGX x1
Conspiricy x1
Energy gain x2
Power Spray x2
you can also CML for more
out of the cards i have, which ones do you need the most?

Have you any Lanturn Prime?

no I do not have any Lanturn Prime. Sorry

PokemonTradeAccount said:
hey, im interested in your SR legend bottom and ER legend full, and i have these from your wants:
shiny vulpix x1
pokemon communication x4
Donphan Prime x2
Beedrill RR x1
DGX x1
Conspiricy x1
Energy gain x2
Power Spray x2
you can also CML for more
out of the cards i have, which ones do you need the most?

Will you do
My
ER legend FULL
SR Legend BOTTOM

your
DGX
Conspiricy x1
Energy gain x2 (1RH)
Unown G x1
Power Spray x1

Please cml for these:

Ursaring Prime
Steelix Prime
Entei & Raikou Legend full
Suicune & Raikou legend bottom

Are needing a complete Japanese 10th Movie Commemoration Set?

omahanime said:
Are needing a complete Japanese 10th Movie Commemoration Set?

Am I needing one? No, not really. If it includes a Pikachu X i may be interested in it though. What did you see on my list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back