• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Which of these do you think is the most playable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H Steelix prime and lots more unleashed check it out. Want Charizard and Staples

konter_j8902 said:
Am I needing one? No, not really. If it includes a Pikachu X i may be interested in it though. What did you see on my list?
I have a sealed set of

Timeless Celebi
Crystal Tower's Entei
Prince of the Sea Manaphy
Striking Back Mewtwo
Visitor Deoxys
Tree of Beginning's Mew
Wave-Guiding Hero Lucario
Explosive Birth Lugia
Alto Mare's Latias
Alto Mare's Latios
Seven Nights Jirachi
Darkrai

RE: H Steelix prime and lots more unleashed check it out. Want Charizard and Staples

konter_j8902 said:
no I do not have any Lanturn Prime. Sorry

Will you do
My
ER legend FULL
SR Legend BOTTOM

your
DGX
Conspiricy x1
Energy gain x2 (1RH)
Unown G x1
Power Spray x1

i can do that, although, i dont have a RH egain, i can make it 2 regular egain. and if it isnt a problem, the DGX is near mint condition (has small scratches), but i can add in something along with it

omahanime said:
I have a sealed set of

Timeless Celebi
Crystal Tower's Entei
Prince of the Sea Manaphy
Striking Back Mewtwo
Visitor Deoxys
Tree of Beginning's Mew
Wave-Guiding Hero Lucario
Explosive Birth Lugia
Alto Mare's Latias
Alto Mare's Latios
Seven Nights Jirachi
Darkrai
O those!! yes What do you want for them

PokemonTradeAccount said:
i can do that, although, i don't have a RH egain, i can make it 2 regular egain. and if it isnt a problem, the DGX is near mint condition (has small scratches), but i can add in something along with it
ok can you add an unown g? preferrably RH

konter_j8902 said:
O those!! yes What do you want for them

PokemonTradeAccount said:
i can do that, although, i don't have a RH egain, i can make it 2 regular egain. and if it isnt a problem, the DGX is near mint condition (has small scratches), but i can add in something along with it
ok can you add an unown g? preferrably RH

yes, i can add in the RH unown g, ill PM you now

cool thanks for the trade.

omahanime off of your wants i have
.. HS Unleashed
8/95 Shaymin RH
11/95 Xatu
87/95 Steelix
95/95 Suicune & Entei LEGEND

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Please cml for these:

Ursaring Prime
Steelix Prime
Entei & Raikou Legend full
Suicune & Raikou legend bottom

let me see what omahanamie wants for those movie promos first. i believe that the steelix is one of their wants. i am interested in
promocroak
4 dce
ninetails GS
charizard PA

konter_j8902 said:
let me see what omahanamie wants for those movie promos first. i believe that the steelix is one of their wants. i am interested in
promocroak
4 dce
ninetails GS
charizard PA

So, by the looks of it, Steelix prime and the bottom of Suicune & Raikou are being traded. So you have:

Ursaring Prime
Entei and Raikou full

How much do you value promocroak in comparison to these?

i value promocroak at 15 and er legend at 25 and 1 ursaring is pending on the gym

konter_j8902 said:
i value promocroak at 15 and er legend at 25 and 1 ursaring is pending on the gym

Eh, I'm not too sure about the value of promocroak. There is only one on ebay right now I believe and it's going for alot more. Do you mind making the first offer so we can work out from there?

My:
2 Beedrill GE
1 RH Mr. Mime MT

Your:
Gatr Prime Tin Promo

almost everyone online values them at about 15 apice. i wont trade much higher for one then that

WailmerMan said:
My:
2 Beedrill GE
1 RH Mr. Mime MT

Your:
Gatr Prime Tin Promo

i will get back to you i believe i am getting the bedrills in another traee

i would trade the er legend for
promocroak
14 dce
ninetails GS
charizard PA

RE: H DARKRAI & CRESELLIA LEGEND and lots more unleashed check it out. Want Charizard and Staples

BUMP to the top

RE: H DARKRAI & CRESELLIA LEGEND and lots more unleashed check it out. Read If you have a trade going with me...

CML for Ursaring Prime, and Dragaonair Delta PR promo please. Thanks

RE: H DARKRAI & CRESELLIA LEGEND and lots more unleashed check it out. Read If you have a trade going with me...

zephilim said:
CML for Ursaring Prime, and Dragaonair Delta PR promo please. Thanks

Umm. The Ursaring are pending on gym. May i get a pic of the piplup toy please?

Sure, I'll pm it to you.

cml for (damaged) glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back