• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

***MODS PLEASE LOCK***

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H] UMBREON PRIME x2, AND MORE [W]LEAFEON X, ESPEON PRIME, SLOWKING PRIME, DRL FULL,

HaunterX6 said:
None, sorry.

Alright. Would you be interested in my first offer then? LMK
Thanks

RE: [H] UMBREON PRIME x2, AND MORE [W]LEAFEON X, ESPEON PRIME, SLOWKING PRIME, DRL FULL,

Eh, it's only really worth it to me if I can get both Xs from you. Anything else you interested in from my list? Kinda wanna hold onto the Slowking.

HaunterX6 said:
Eh, it's only really worth it to me if I can get both Xs from you. Anything else you interested in from my list? Kinda wanna hold onto the Slowking.

Do you have any secret rare cards you'd be willing to trade?

JDeVore1 said:
Do you have any secret rare cards you'd be willing to trade?

Only SRs I have Are the First Two Alph Lithos, all the RR Rotoms, and all the SR Arceus.

HaunterX6 said:
Only SRs I have Are the First Two Alph Lithos, all the RR Rotoms, and all the SR Arceus.

How about

My
Magnezone X
Garchomp X

Your
Blissey Prime
Giratina X
Mow Rotom
One of each Alph Lithos (UL and HGSS)

PM me to confirm or counter. LMK
Thanks

JDeVore1 said:
How about

My
Magnezone X
Garchomp X

Your
Blissey Prime
Giratina X
Mow Rotom
One of each Alph Lithos (UL and HGSS)

PM me to confirm or counter. LMK
Thanks

I think one of each Litho is a bit much. I can do that, Minus the HGSS Litho. LMK.

HaunterX6 said:
I think one of each Litho is a bit much. I can do that, Minus the HGSS Litho. LMK.

Could you throw in 3 holo psychic energies with that? If so I could do the deal. LMK

JDeVore1 said:
Could you throw in 3 holo psychic energies with that? If so I could do the deal. LMK
Yeah, I can do that. PM me to confirm

CML for the folloiwng

YOUR
2x Umbreon Prime
Suicune Entei Legend FULL x1
Entei/Raikou Legend FULL x1

CML for Alph Lithograph TWO (UL)

Could you CML for 2x Holo Dark energies?
I could also throw in HGSS Fighting and Grass energy if interested.

Quedus said:
CML for Alph Lithograph TWO (UL)

Only thing I saw was Machamp X. LMK if you wanna negotiate a deal.

Fusion said:

Like your Drapion X.

skipped how rude

CML for Entei Raikou Legend Full.

HaunterX6 said:
Only thing I saw was Machamp X. LMK if you wanna negotiate a deal.

Fusion said:

Like your Drapion X.

Alph Lithograph TWO goes for $7.00.

Machamp LvX goes for $10.00.

So unless you could throw in something that can match that, I'm gonna have to pass this trade up :(

My:
Spirtomb AR
HGSS Energy x11
Lanturn Prime x2
Pokemon Collector

Your:
E/R Legend Full
Umbreon Prime

LMK.

Quedus said:
Like your Drapion X.

So unless you could throw in something that can match that, I'm gonna have to pass this trade up :(
[/quote]

See anything else you like? Need any holo energies?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Spirtomb AR
HGSS Energy x11
Lanturn Prime x2
Pokemon Collector

Your:
E/R Legend Full
Umbreon Prime

LMK.

No thanks. My ERL is gone now, anyways. I need to update my haves and stuff. Will do shortly.

HaunterX6 said:

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Spirtomb AR
HGSS Energy x11
Lanturn Prime x2
Pokemon Collector

Your:
E/R Legend Full
Umbreon Prime

LMK.

No thanks. My ERL is gone now, anyways. I need to update my haves and stuff. Will do shortly.
[/quote]

Well, Blissey and Ampharos Prime are both around $3.00 ($3.05 to be exact, but I hope that 5 cents dosen't mean too much too you, haha), so would you consider throwing either of those in?

If that 5 cents makes a difference, I could throw in a T\S\S\E (off my list) of your liking :)

Quedus said:

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Spirtomb AR
HGSS Energy x11
Lanturn Prime x2
Pokemon Collector

Your:
E/R Legend Full
Umbreon Prime

LMK.

Well, Blissey and Ampharos Prime are both around $3.00 ($3.05 to be exact, but I hope that 5 cents dosen't mean too much too you, haha), so would you consider throwing either of those in?

If that 5 cents makes a difference, I could throw in a T\S\S\E (off my list) of your liking :)
[/quote]

Would you be willing to throw in a pokemon communication? I'm just 1 short for my newest deck. :)

HaunterX6 said:

[/quote]

Would you be willing to throw in a pokemon communication? I'm just 1 short for my newest deck. :)
[/quote]

Absolutely! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back