• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

***MODS PLEASE LOCK***

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H] UMBREON PRIME x2, AND MORE [W]LEAFEON X, ESPEON PRIME, SLOWKING PRIME, DRL FULL,

Quedus said:
Well, Blissey and Ampharos Prime are both around $3.00 ($3.05 to be exact, but I hope that 5 cents dosen't mean too much too you, haha), so would you consider throwing either of those in?

If that 5 cents makes a difference, I could throw in a T\S\S\E (off my list) of your liking :)

Would you be willing to throw in a pokemon communication? I'm just 1 short for my newest deck. :)
[/quote]

Absolutely! :cool:
[/quote]

Cool, PM me to confirm.

RE: [H] Machamp X, Flygon X, Gengar X, MORE [W] UD LEGENDS, Espeon Prime, Slowking Prime,

My:
Spirtomb AR
HGSS Energy x11
Lanturn Prime x2
Pokemon Collector

Your:
Umbreon Prime
Gengar X

LMK.

RE: [H] Machamp X, Flygon X, Gengar X, MORE [W] UD LEGENDS, Espeon Prime, Slowking Prime,

Those 2007 Pop Darkness Energies are Holo Right?

Fusion said:
Those 2007 Pop Darkness Energies are Holo Right?

Yessir.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Spirtomb AR
HGSS Energy x11
Lanturn Prime x2
Pokemon Collector

Your:
Umbreon Prime
Gengar X

LMK.

Not really interested in the Lanturns very much. Checked your list, though, and I DO like the Flygon X, Kingdra Prime x2, and Shaymin Landform X. LMK if you'd like to negotiate something with some/all of those.

Okay, how about my:
Drapion X
Your:
Pop 7 Darkness Energy x2
Garchomp C lvX x1

Fusion said:
Okay, how about my:
Drapion X
Your:
Pop 7 Darkness Energy x2
Garchomp C lvX x1

I'm afraid that's a little steep for me. Drapion isn't worth that much to me (and I just got the one I needed for a deck). So I could do both the energies for him, OR the Garchomp X for him, but not both.

I could do the 2 energies, could you maybe check my list to see if you had any of the trainers I could use for this deck? If not it's not a big deal, I'll still do the trade.

My:
Spirtomb AR
HGSS Energy x11
Kingdra Prime
Pokemon Collector

Your:
Umbreon Prime
Gengar X

LMK.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Spirtomb AR
HGSS Energy x11
Kingdra Prime
Pokemon Collector

Your:
Umbreon Prime
Gengar X

LMK.

Was there anything else you were interested in?

Also, What would you do for the Gengar X alone?

That was it. I can do Kingdra Prime & Collector.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
That was it. I can do Kingdra Prime & Collector.

Eh. Kinda a tough call. I just got ahold of the Gengar, and the Umbreon is for trade, but I'm kinda trying to hold out on trading it unless its for other UD primes I need. Not sure If I want to let go of the Gengar for a Kingdra, but I'll consider it, and get back to you if I decide I'd like to do that.

You sure do like to think twice on me huh...lol

DJ Hype Vibes said:
You sure do like to think twice on me huh...lol

Haha.. yeah, I was just thinking about that, actually. >.< It does seem that I turn you down every time you offer something. Sorry about that. Nothing personal, I promise. I'm just a very picky trader. :p

CML for any of these you have:

Deck Wants (Need Quickly Before BR):
Pokemon: 26
4-3-3Gengar SF
4 Spiritomb AR
2-2-2 Vileplume UD
1 Azelf LA
3/1 Uxie LA

Energy:
4 Call Energy
2 Warp Energy
5 Psychic Energy( Need 5 RH)

Supporters/Stadiums:
4 Bebe's Search (Have But Need in RH)
3 BTS
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Looker's Investigation
3 Palmer's Contribution
2 Cynthia's Feelings

Steelix_Kid said:
CML for any of these you have:

Deck Wants (Need Quickly Before BR):
Pokemon: 26
4-3-3Gengar SF
4 Spiritomb AR
2-2-2 Vileplume UD
1 Azelf LA
3/1 Uxie LA

Energy:
4 Call Energy
2 Warp Energy
5 Psychic Energy( Need 5 RH)

Supporters/Stadiums:
4 Bebe's Search (Have But Need in RH)
3 BTS
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Looker's Investigation
3 Palmer's Contribution
2 Cynthia's Feelings

I have 1 SF Gengar, 2 Warps (but they're old artwork, from Unseen Forces), and 5 RH Psychic Energies.

HaunterX6 said:
I have 1 SF Gengar, 2 Warps (but they're old artwork, from Unseen Forces), and 5 RH Psychic Energies.

What do you want for them.

HaunterX6 said:
I like your PGX.

What other things could you add.

Steelix_Kid said:
What other things could you add.

Tell me what you like. I could probably add in a prime or an X, depending on which one.

HaunterX6 said:
Tell me what you like. I could probably add in a prime or an X, depending on which one.

Could we do

My:
PGX

Your:
Gengar X
Gengar SF
5x RH Psychic Energy
1x Warp Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back