• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

***MODS PLEASE LOCK***

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UNDAUNTED PRIMES [W] LEAFEON X, UD PRIMES and LEGENDS

I did not go to any of the PR because there is none around my area... =( Pokemon is sorta dead around my area, I only play with a couple of my friends during break at school or volunteer work...

RE: [H] UNDAUNTED PRIMES and MORE [W] OTHER UNDAUNTER PRIMES/LEGENDS, LEAFEON X

I'm not really sure what we could work out. In a few weeks, those primes are going to be worth around $6-$7 so it all depends on what kind of a deal you would give me. I understand they are kind of hyped now, but I don't want to trade extra for the hype.

Would you happen to have any poke healer +, skarmory (undaunted), ralts/kirlia (platinum), and ruins of alph (undaunted)?

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
I'm not really sure what we could work out. In a few weeks, those primes are going to be worth around $6-$7 so it all depends on what kind of a deal you would give me. I understand they are kind of hyped now, but I don't want to trade extra for the hype.

Would you happen to have any poke healer +, skarmory (undaunted), ralts/kirlia (platinum), and ruins of alph (undaunted)?

Nope, none of those. Sorry.

I agree that their value is up due to over-hyping- honestly, none of them are even all that good, IMO. But I am trying to benefit a little bit off the hype, and either get my high up needs, or get other UD primes or legends. that doesn't mean that I won't trade them for other stuff. Just, I'm a little picky. Thats all. :)

That being said, if you're still interested, feel free to make an offer or two.

HaunterX6 said:
Nope, none of those. Sorry.

I agree that their value is up due to over-hyping- honestly, none of them are even all that good, IMO. But I am trying to benefit a little bit off the hype, and either get my high up needs, or get other UD primes or legends. that doesn't mean that I won't trade them for other stuff. Just, I'm a little picky. Thats all. :)

That being said, if you're still interested, feel free to make an offer or two.

I completely understand what you mean. I agree that none of the primes in the set are going to be any good, even Scizor which is just ok. Do you have the pre-release sleeves sealed?

RE: [H] UNDAUNTED PRIMES and MORE [W] OTHER UNDAUNTED PRIMES/LEGENDS, LEAFEON X

Please cml for the Raichu Primes, thanks!

I completely understand what you mean. I agree that none of the primes in the set are going to be any good, even Scizor which is just ok. Do you have the pre-release sleeves sealed?

Yeah, and even the scizor is questionable. Low HP, mediocre attack.. Fire types and Dialga G X say "hi", lol.

Don't have the sleeves, either. Don't have anything from the set except the primes, which i traded for (didn't play in the PR, just traded people stuff for their primes- everyone seemed eager to get rid of them.) Sorry.

Like the Espy Prime, Umbry Prime, and Deox/Ray Legend Piece. Could i do 3 Raichus and something else small-ish for those 3? LMK or counter.

Sorry the primes are gone, don't really want to trade the Legend Piece for a small wants =|

My DRLegend for your 2x Ttar Prime?

ace11 said:
My DRLegend for your 2x Ttar Prime?

If its a FULL Deox Ray LEGEND, and both pieces are mint, then done deal. PM me to confirm.

RE: [H] RAICHU PRIME x3 and MORE [W] OTHER UNDAUNTED PRIMES/LEGENDS, LEAFEON X

Bump # 1 for the week.

If you're still interested in gengar and machamp I'd be more willing to trade for undaunted primes. Throw me an offer

muffinman57 said:
If you're still interested in gengar and machamp I'd be more willing to trade for undaunted primes. Throw me an offer

How about 2 Raichu Primes and another non-UD prime for the Gengar and Machamp X's?

HaunterX6 said:
How about 2 Raichu Primes and another non-UD prime for the Gengar and Machamp X's?

I really don't value raichu that high. Prices are inflated ATM I think maybe I'll wait til prices come down then. I probably wouldn't take less than 4 primes depending on which for the gengar and machamp and I'd rather get ud primes as I don't need older primes

muffinman57 said:
I really don't value raichu that high. Prices are inflated ATM I think maybe I'll wait til prices come down then. I probably wouldn't take less than 4 primes depending on which for the gengar and machamp and I'd rather get ud primes as I don't need older primes

I agree, the UD stuff is a bit inflated at the moment. But I need some of the UD stuff myself, as well as some other older wants. I honestly don't value the Ud primes to be worth that much, cause they're not even all that great, but I have to trade them for around what they're going for just to keep myself from being ripped, ya know? =/

I view champ X at around $8, and Gengar around $15, so that's $23. I'm offering you 3 Primes, 2 of which are new and "overhyped". I view primes to be about 8 a piece. So thats $24 worth right there, plus the Raichu's are new and popular, so they're prolly worth more.

Best I could do is 2 Raichu Primes, and any 2 other primes off my list (Estimated $24-32 worth). I gotta hold onto at least 1 raichu, 1 slowking, and 1 umbreon, to try and get espeons that i need and whatnot. LMK.

Also willing to trade other Primes or Xs from my list for the champ and gengar

I want two raichu prime.

I have:
Pokemon Collector x2
Broken Time Space x2
League Uxie x2
Machamp X
Garchomp C X (tin or pack)
Kindra Prime x1
Lanturn Prime x3
Crobat Prime x1
Steelix Prime x2

What are you most interested in?

amisheskimoninja said:
I want two raichu prime.

I have:
Pokemon Collector x2
Broken Time Space x2
League Uxie x2
Machamp X
Garchomp C X (tin or pack)
Kindra Prime x1
Lanturn Prime x3
Crobat Prime x1
Steelix Prime x2

What are you most interested in?

Machamp x and the bts, for sure. also like the Pokémon collectors and uxies.

HaunterX6 said:
Machamp x and the bts, for sure. also like the Pokémon collectors and uxies.

I'll give you machamp X and two of each of the rest for two raichu primes. PM me to confirm if that is to your liking.

amisheskimoninja said:
I'll give you machamp X and two of each of the rest for two raichu primes. PM me to confirm if that is to your liking.

Definitely. Done deal. PMing now.

RE: [H] RAICHU PRIME and MORE [W] OTHER UNDAUNTED PRIMES/LEGENDS, LEAFEON X

IM interested in 1 Raichu Prime
1 Slowking Prime
1 Umbreon Prime

RE: [H] RAICHU PRIME and MORE [W] OTHER UNDAUNTED PRIMES/LEGENDS, LEAFEON X

Steelix_Kid said:
IM interested in 1 Raichu Prime
1 Slowking Prime
1 Umbreon Prime

Didn't see anything I'd wanna part with the UD primes for. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back