Mods please put your lockage power on this.

RE: Riddles

PMJfan001 said:
exactly. Thats why B and a are in a relationship I just know it coz im smart!
yes, but a "smart" person would have accounted for the fact that there might be a homosexual male in this circle somwhere.

Is the nature of the A-B relationship Friends? or maybe more than "friends"?

Well A is deifnantly a man because it says "Person C likes what is in the box and the next time he sees Person A, he kills HIM."

Quick question...Is there a premise to this so-called riddle? What are we trying to figure out. There is no question being asked. The riddle is simply a fact.

42chocolate, why would you stick your platinum in your laptop in the first place? Lol, and I think person A sent person B person C's soul, so person C killed person A for reaching inside to take his Soul. Pretty simple, when ya think about it...

No. Riddles are situations in which you must figure out the whole scene, kind of like a detective. Let's say a detective found out what was in the box and didn't figure out why Person C killed Person A. He would be a bad detective. ;)

This is a tough one, only made harder by the fact that I can't fire off a bunch of questions like I can if I'm trying to figure out a riddle IRL.

1. Does the arm belong to person A B or C?

2. Is this a real arm, as in from a living (or previously living) person?

3. If the answer to 2 is yes, does it matter what condition the arm is in?

doodad126 said:
Quick question...Is there a premise to this so-called riddle? What are we trying to figure out. There is no question being asked. The riddle is simply a fact.

Some of the hardest riddles I know are like this. The idea is to figure out the story of WHY the fact is being stated.

Because Person C and A were siblings but Person C saw Person B at a funeral so to see him again he killed Person A.

DarthPika said:
1. Does the arm belong to person A B or C?

^That's not a Y/N question. Here...I will put them in separate questions:

1. Does the arm belong to Person A?
2. Does the arm belong to Person B?
3. Does the arm belong to Person C?

updated

I forgot to mention that when I bold a yes or no, it means it is an important clue

A wild guess:

The arm was from person C's mum, But he hated her. He then as a duty by his family assassinated Person A as he killed the mother

Also if thats wrong, does the Arm belong to any of A/B/C family or friends?

Back