Monday, 8/14, New Pokemon, New Review, Updates

RE:  Monday, 8/14, New Pokemon, New Review, Updates

I wish nintendo would just hurry up releasing them now, they sure are dragging it out ¬¬

Golden Totodile said:
You Know there is still a chance that Psychic, Fighting, Dark Thing about the starters might be true at least for it's evolutions. I mean I can Imagine the Turtle being a Grass/Psychic, I mean the evolution looks kinda peaceful, it could also be a Grass/Dark, The big jaw might help it use Crunch. As for the monkey if it evolves into a Gorilla-like Pokemon it may be a Fighting type or a Dark type (A Crazed Rampaging Gorilla), but if it goes Orangutan-like it may be a Psychic or again a Fighting type. The penguin is kinda figured out already since it's name means something of a young fighting bird.

I'm rooting for Grass/Psychic, Fire/Dark, Water/Fighting

That's a pretty good idea, especially since everyone is already saying the penguin evo is going to be water/fighting. We could do with another fire/dark pokemon as well...

Its so obvious that the 2nd stage evo of Mr turtle is fake. Look at the Hp of Buizeru and the Hp of Buizeru on the Pic with the 1st stage evo. Both are 73 and the one in 2nd stage pic is lvl 33 while the one in 1st stage pic is 30. Coincidence i think not.

The stage 2 one is fake becasue the shutter speed problem dose not cover the pokemon therefor they drew over the original image....

It is hard to explain but basicly camras can never get the right shutter speed to scyronise with any type of screen... so it makes lines in pictures and videos of a screen thats why screen caps are better...

RE:   Monday, 8/14, New Pokemon, New Review, Updates

bacon-boy said:
I wish nintendo would just hurry up releasing them now, they sure are dragging it out ¬¬
Well, they already have a release date for next month, what else could you ask for? But I personally think it's hilarious that they're making all the fans drool by releasing Pokémon one by one....

And, well, DUH the Stage 2 is a fake.... I've never seen something so unoriginal and hideous.

Golden Totodile said:
You Know there is still a chance that Psychic, Fighting, Dark Thing about the starters might be true at least for it's evolutions. I mean I can Imagine the Turtle being a Grass/Psychic, I mean the evolution looks kinda peaceful, it could also be a Grass/Dark, The big jaw might help it use Crunch. As for the monkey if it evolves into a Gorilla-like Pokemon it may be a Fighting type or a Dark type (A Crazed Rampaging Gorilla), but if it goes Orangutan-like it may be a Psychic or again a Fighting type. The penguin is kinda figured out already since it's name means something of a young fighting bird.

I am with you on this,i think the penguin's final evo should be water/fighting. I think it will be a karate penguin. As for the other two i think the same as you, i mean a fire/phychic starter is kinda weird IMO.

So basically I'm rooting for Grass/Psychic, Fire/Dark, Water/Fighting too.

Good spotting WPM and your avatar is weird and where did you get that one?:)

Golden Totodile said:

Please no Grass/Psychic... worst combination EVER.

Fire/Dark has been done already. Then again, so has Grass/Dark, but Fire/Psychic is still open. I just don't want Grass/Psychic.

RE:   Monday, 8/14, New Pokemon, New Review, Updates

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Golden Totodile said:

Fire/Dark has been done already. Then again, so has Grass/Dark, but Fire/Psychic is still open. I just don't want Grass/Psychic.
celebi -_-
sorry for posting one word, but i had to point that out :p

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Golden Totodile said:

Actually grass/psychic is pretty good. Look at gary's exeggutor from the E4 in FR/LG. He can put your pokemon to sleep and use psychic against you but the only problem is fire and ice attacks are super effective against those pokemon.:)

http://www.totalpokemon.com/news/123 there seems to be a new pokemon at the end of the video ifound it is on th bottom left

with the arrival of delta species, any type-combination could happen

the grass+ psy idea is juz good

i hope they will make new types such as fire+ water, colorless + grass.....

I know Celebi is Grass/Psychic. Exeggutor is Grass/Psychic too. I probably should have been more specific and said "another" Grass/Psychic.

The Pokémon have good moves, but the typing is just plain terrible. Dual-typed Pokémon should be able to use one of their types to cover the other type's weakness(es), like how Pidgey's Flying type eliminates the Fighting weakness from its Normal type.

Grass/Psychic doesn't do that, and I'm pretty sure it's the only type combination in the game (that we've seen so far) that has no gained resistances from its typing. It also has six weaknesses, one of them being a double weakness, and all from very common types.

Delta Species is TCG only... don't expect to see any Electric Charmander running around Shino or anything like that.

Back