Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firedrake= Blaziken
Bastet of no color= Delcatty
The sixth one can also mean Typhlosion ex

The sixth one(typhlosion ex), in complete strategic alignment with the firedrake(blaziken) and bastet of no color(delcatty), or, to a more destructive degree, in the exclusive solitude of only its own kind.(kept secret)

The 6th one is probably Charizard, as it's the 6th pokemon. But who knows (okay besides WPM). But hey, eventaully, the Answer will come to us

Like some Gleaming Stars.

Probably some weird Charizard d Delcatty ex combo that WPM is hyping like Ambush.

Hi Im new! This site rocks!

Well i read everything and i found out no one (or very few people) realized the importance of "fathom":

A fathom is a unit of measurement used on the seas to measure depth. A fathom is equal to 6 feet or 1.8 meters (it was originally the distance between a sailor's outstretched arms).
Six feet of depth. Many nautical charts are marked in fathoms, not feet.

Maybe this has something to do with it? The Pokémon Lenght, maybe?

And there is this too:

Fathom was originally a land measuring term derived from the Ango-Saxon word "faetm" meaning to embrace.

"one no alike eyes can fathom"... Maybe something our eyes cant embrace, because its new?

Also, the sixth one may be relateioned to the "6 feet" (meaning of fathom).

ShineVini said:
Hi Im new! This site rocks!

Well i read everything and i found out no one (or very few people) realized the importance of "fathom":

A fathom is a unit of measurement used on the seas to measure depth. A fathom is equal to 6 feet or 1.8 meters (it was originally the distance between a sailor's outstretched arms).
Six feet of depth. Many nautical charts are marked in fathoms, not feet.

Maybe this has something to do with it? The Pokémon Lenght, maybe?

And there is this too:

Fathom was originally a land measuring term derived from the Ango-Saxon word "faetm" meaning to embrace.

"one no alike eyes can fathom"... Maybe something our eyes cant embrace, because its new?

Also, the sixth one may be relateioned to the "6 feet" (meaning of fathom).

There are no 6 foot tall Pokemon.

You guys are crazy. The Bastet of No color would most likely be a Persain, not a frickin' Delcatty. Persain is whiter and more colorless.

At the time when the two great forces converge to clash among the umpteen lands, the prospicient volition of their final designs will marshal two great powers - both of a volcanic, fiery passion - both produced under the tutelage of two contenders seeking utter, fervid supremacy over each other.

The two winners that go to the finals coming from different places, ... they will have a strong passion and they want to beat the other

Thats all I got

The scroll says "hey! japan used an SD with x y z and they caught you off guard at worlds 04. japan has another deck that is going to catch you off guard, unless you prepare for it (ie deciphering and applying the information inside the scroll)."

The scroll informs us of the problem, and then gives us information we need to be prepared.

Magma used Zangoose, another possible 'bastet'?

Firemaker said:
You guys are crazy. The Bastet of No color would most likely be a Persain, not a frickin' Delcatty. Persain is whiter and more colorless.

At the time when the two great forces converge to clash among the umpteen lands, the prospicient volition of their final designs will marshal two great powers - both of a volcanic, fiery passion - both produced under the tutelage of two contenders seeking utter, fervid supremacy over each other.

The two winners that go to the finals coming from different places, ... they will have a strong passion and they want to beat the other

Thats all I got

Except that Delcatty is actually a good card and Persian isn't.
=/

The two top players from around the world, will first have to play against the sixth winner of the worlds, which would be to 04 masters division winner. (if you go by junior, senior, masters order, and I think the first Worlds was in 03, could be wrong) He will use his deck that combined with a card that works with the firedrake and bastet of no color, or even by itself, can be a very great card.

Im way off.

Wouldn't it be funny if He played Inferncatty. Infernape is 6th in the sinnoh dex

I dont think anyone will figure it out

Weedler said:
The scroll says "hey! japan used an SD with x y z and they caught you off guard at worlds 04. japan has another deck that is going to catch you off guard, unless you prepare for it (ie deciphering and applying the information inside the scroll)."

The scroll informs us of the problem, and then gives us information we need to be prepared.

Magma used Zangoose, another possible 'bastet'?

I looked thru a pokedex and here is a list of of possible "bastets"
Persian
Eevee (doubtful, but perhaps)
Delcatty
Zangoose
Purugly

It could be Eeveelutions, but that is doubful.
here is a list of possible "firedrakes"
Charizard
Tyranitar d
Milotic d
Salemence d
Latias d
Groudon (doubt it)

dles it look like any decks could generate from those?

doubt it, can they use MT? we cant so it would be only fair right? i dont know much about worlds.

they cant, Burninating Torchic posted right before me and he said no. DP2/MT is what Im wondering about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back