• Halo Reach

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Mario Sports Mix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assasians Creed BTH

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I voted for Halo Reach, the real "Most anticipated" game is easily Call of Duty Black Ops.

That will be great.

shadoworganoid said:
While I voted for Halo Reach, the real "Most anticipated" game is easily Call of Duty Black Ops.

That will be great.

may i redirect your attention to this article http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/110/1106175p5.html

i'm not trying to say reach and black ops won't be good games, but man there have been other games that have come out this year that aren't halo, nintendo, or black ops, and more that are coming out that deserve recognition.

I like how everybody [besides Gale] doesn't know the definition of 'Most anticipated'

The 'Most anticipated' games of this year is Fallout NV. I find it sad that most of you don't play Fallout, and don't even know it exists :/ Seriously, CoD BO is just CoD. We get one every year, it's really not too exciting. Not to excited about Halo Reach after ODST and every horrible game before it.

Everybody here needs to play Fallout.

ODST was good, way overpriced, but Firefight was an awesome addition (2.0 looking greater) and it did bring new elements. And really? Horrible games? The game that launched Microsoft into the video game market, that's been breaking records, is horrible? You can not like Halo and say it wasn't for you, but not call it horrible. Goes for any game really, only a few games ever deserve to be called that,

Can we do without the bashing of other games? lol

Besides, that article is simply someone's opinion, I mean I can show you articles that have all sorts of games at the top of their list.. I mean I'm a huge fan of Fallout, and NV looks epic, exactly, it isn't know by many people (surprising and slightly annoying). Most anticipated means the game everyone is talking about, that everyone and their uncles are pre-ordering. So yeah, CoD and Reach are the most anticipated.

Me, I loves me the Halo (go ahead call me fan-boy or whatever), and the (at least for now...) last Halo game is gonna be huge. Armor abilities bring a new element to the area. A little ace in the sleeve to let you get the upper hand, like flying out of a hairy situation or being ale to survive a beating(and send a EMP Blast after). Firefight 2.0 is looking awesome and getting options people wanted, like matchmaking and switching sides to the Covenant. Forge World is unbelievable, I mean going back to the canyon, and now having all these options to make your own map from all the new areas. Fighting in the biggest battle in the Halo Universe, knowing no matter what Reach will fall, it's setting up to be an awesome last effort, no running, fighting to the end epic.

Now, CoD, another record setting game. MW2 is dominating multi-player, again, everyone and their uncles are noob-tubing and quick-scoping it up. Personally, I haven't dove into following Cod as much as Reach. Ask me me anything about Reach, I will (most likely) know. That said, you don't need to know much. It's CoD, expect cinematic feeling scenes and battles that look like your smack in the middle of the next summer blockbusters. Expect the realism and the no-way-this-dude-can-do-all-of-this. Expect the big sales numbers and the haters (who for some reason happen to be playing as well...).

im going to try to respond to your message on an ipad and because of my laziness do not expect any caps or good grammar whatsoever.

firefight was awesome, campaign was horrible, waste of 60 bucks. moving on.

as far as the article goes, it can still not be just someones opinion. fallout new vegas has more preorders than any game so far this year, so i think it's pretty safe to say it's the most anticipated.

might reply with more later.

TheDarkLucario said:
Seriously, CoD BO is just CoD.
Based on the fact that Black Ops pre-orders have gone through the roof I'd say it's anticipated. Each CoD game is different in a lot of ways, since Treyarch and Infinity Ward always try to out-do each other.

CoD is a very competitive game and people take it very seriously. This is what gives it an edge over other games.

TheDarkLucario said:
I like how everybody [besides Gale] doesn't know the definition of 'Most anticipated'

The 'Most anticipated' games of this year is Fallout NV. I find it sad that most of you don't play Fallout, and don't even know it exists :/ Seriously, CoD BO is just CoD. We get one every year, it's really not too exciting. Not to excited about Halo Reach after ODST and every horrible game before it.

Everybody here needs to play Fallout.

...*smack DarkLucario with CoD game case*...

Call of Duty Black Ops will be beast. New kill streak rewards, video feature (lets you save a video of an online game), Campaign co-op, New weapons, better graphics, and more.

I guess you have to like the games from the beginning in order to appreciate it.

Actually, Im going to take back my opinion on most anticipated game.

THIS, is my personal favorite game coming soon;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUbMDbwwRIg&feature=related

Short trailer, but its soooo cool.

okay, i actually just gained some respect for you because armored core is awesome.

but yeah, i think if i had to choose 10 games that will possibly get game of the year it would be

1) starcraft 2
2) red dead redemption
3) black ops
4) reach
5) fallout new vegas
6) super mario galaxy 2
7) fable 3
8) heavy rain
9) mass effect 2
10) assassin's creed brotherhood

Same story with ODST, same arguments. Again, was greatly overpriced, but campaign brought in using stealth and cover rather than full on run and gun. Unforgivably short though.

Not true, Halo Reach is currently leading for most preorders out of all the ones mentioned here. And Red Dead Redemption's pre orders are the top of 2010 so far.

Edit: Armored core is sweet.

i actually stand completely corrected.

1 Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty PC 1 111,421 796,187
2 Halo: Reach X360 8 118,699 647,012
3 Madden NFL 11 PS3 3 35,434 272,999
4 Call of Duty: Black Ops X360 16 21,138 233,576
5 Madden NFL 11 X360 3 28,692 217,178
6 Medal of Honor PS3 12 10,340 199,060
7 Medal of Honor X360 12 18,021 165,859
8 Fallout: New Vegas X360 13 15,074 156,525
9 Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 16 13,741 135,919

source is vgchartz. can't link because ipad.

I don't get why people love this madden so much.
I have played the game, not being American, and it's just like any other sports game. I liked it, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't choose it over something like COD, or Fallout, let lone being in my top 10
It's like fifa, too much fuss over a decent game.
Although people like what they like.

Black Ops
Reach
Galaxy 2
New Vegas
Out of those 4 I can't decide

Just to let you people know.Whats the point of mario sports mix?I mean we have the olympic game series and the Tennis,Baseball,bsketball?And only host four of them.Hockey=M&S at the Olympic games/Winter.Basketball=Mario hoops four on four.

Batman Arkham City. As a huge Batman fan, I love to play a good Batman game. Arkham Asylum was great, so the sequel only has space to improve. Right? I think that's sound logic.

Bulbabuddy said:
Batman Arkham City. As a huge Batman fan, I love to play a good Batman game. Arkham Asylum was great, so the sequel only has space to improve. Right? I think that's sound logic.

Ya.Pretty much.

Well, tbh I'm looking forward to the new consoles that were revealed at E3 more than the games themselves. However, imo the PlayStation Move is essentially a Nintendo Wii with better games and graphics - I don't find Sony to be that technologically innovative. However, Nintendo are the innovators - they released the first touch screen console, the first motion-controlled console, and pretty soon they will be releasing the first 3D-display console. I also like Microsoft's Kinect, it follows the same principle as the Wii, except you don't need a controller to play it. I am not a Nintendo fanboy, but Nintendo are still leading the way imo. I look forward to seeing Mario Kart 3DS amongst other 3DS titles; it would be interesting to see how the 3D effects work. I'm also excited about GT5, even though my PS3 broke a while ago (it 'ylod'ed). In fact, I can't imagine what video games and consoles will be like in 10 years time. One can only dream :rolleyes:

Back