Movie 13 Zoroark Talk & Ash in the Isshu Region (Anime during BW)

ShayminSky said:
Ash hasn't won everything. Especially now. Ash is basically all we've ever known. I think he should stay.
i understand what u mean Shaymin, but since this is a whole new region, why dont we have a little change for once! a new updated protaginist would be nice, dont you think? Sorry if i offended any ash fans out there...
True, he hasnt won everything but if theres a new main charecter, he or she should at least beat their rival once, or not catch every pokemon in the book, right? And, on the other hand, Ash is original and he keeps thet whole, "gotta catch em all" theme goin. We dont want to stray too far from what pokemon used to be... so theres two sides to the story.im really not a big fan of ash. But like i said, hes original. sooo....

If ash wasn't in the new amine pokemon wouldn't be the same
the whole anime is based on ash
so untill he becomes a pokemon master he'll be in it

Woah, people slow down, im not saying i hate ash or anything! I totally agree about ash being original and all that. Like i said, he keeps the pokemon spirit going. he my be annoying, but he IS pokemon if you see what im getting at.

What i learned is that jessie and james are going to have a Koromorii and Ash will have a new outfit and will be traveling with a girl named Iris.

i hope the new girl doesnt get mijumaru(i hope every mijumaru in the anime gets drop kicked in front of a car) because itll be a ripoff of dawn, both have SHORT shorts/skirt and dark hair and mijumaru looks like piplups illigetimate child with a clown snowcone and they have the same head shape

I think Iris will get Tsutaja, because May got Torchic and Dawn got Piplup, so why not give them the grass type?
I think Ash will start off with Mijumaru and Pokabu, to get the other two. Just my suggestions.

Ash is a loser. But I love him dearly <3

I think the biggest surprise in this gen anime so far is tht Ash's female partner is NOT the female protagonist from the games. This is the first time that's happened (Misty doesn't count, there was no girl back then).

The anime has always served one purpose - to advertise the games. So since they're not featuring the girl from the games, might this possibly be suggesting that they are caring about the anime as a separate facet of Pokemon now instead of pointless advertising? It's almost unthinkable :eek:

maybe since the region is so far away there wont be nurse joys or officer jenny's
and a male version instead
and the new female character can fall for them instead of brock?

Back