Movie You Are Waiting For...?

adrianbirkey

Aspiring Trainer
HI to all
here is your tread where you can write the name of movie you are waiting for.So this way we can have a list of all good upcoming movies..
here is mine...
zz3bdf00aa550x219.jpg

The Hobbit in 2011. I cannot wait for it; it will be epic.

Like others who have posted here, I also wish to view Iron Man 2. They just better not mess it up, or I'll be writing them a very angry letter! >:F

PokeChamp said:
They just better not mess it up, or I'll be writing them a very angry letter! >:F
Me too! >:[
I loved the first one so much. I'm going to be depressed if it ends up being disappointing. xD
But, from what I've seen, it looks like it should be pretty good!

Toy Story 3 (next year)
Alice in Wonderland

I'm sure there are plenty good movies coming out later this year that I haven't checked out yet, but whatever.

dmaster out.

HOW CAN YOU GUYS NOT BE WAITING FOR THE LAST AIRBENDER MOVIE?

seriously the entire range of people at my school, jock to geek, can't resist the greatness of avatar.

esperante said:
HOW CAN YOU GUYS NOT BE WAITING FOR THE LAST AIRBENDER MOVIE?

seriously the entire range of people at my school, jock to geek, can't resist the greatness of avatar.

I totally forgot about that movie. x_x I'm going to see it with my best friend, I hope it will be good. I also forgot James Cameron's Avatar. I have supremely high hopes for that movie.

dmaster out.

Uhh...
I'm done waiting for Bleach 3 because I was crazy and got up at 5:00 AM this morning to watch it on YouTube xD
But it was soo worth the wait
wha.png

Pirates 4
Spyro: The movie (I dunno why lol)

HUH? There's another POC movie? o_O

I did not know that...btw, I'm waiting for the next movie for the Harry Potter series, the Deathly Hallows pt 1 and 2. I hope they make it better than they did wuth the current one. >.>

Plus, Iron Man 2, Eclipse, and Toy Story 3. :)

esperante- Yeah..I would like to see it but..I sorely dissapointed that they chose the guy who Jamal from "Slumdog Millionaire" to play the leading role "Zuko." >< Total flop in my opinion. Although...I may be mistaken...perhaps he might make a good choice for the character...but...we'll see. x)

Another Pirates of the Caribbean movie!!??? o_O

I did not know about that till I saw the first post. XD The movie will now then be in the list.

- Toy Story 3
- Pirates of the Caribbean 4
- Harry Porter and The Deathly Hallows
- Transformers 3

Hmmm....

the last airbender
iron man 2
toy story 3
the next batman
the next two harry potter films
and strangy alice in wonderland....

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief :]

I've read all the books and I'm uber excited.

How about X-Men movie united? I can't wait to see more bigger and powerful allies the same with their opponent. When will that be? Hope so.{L}

Well, there are many thing I WANT to see as movies, but from what I know....
Im waiting for Iron Man 2.

Im also waiting for Tranformers 2 to come out on DVD later this month.

What makes you think there will be a Transformers 3?

Sure I hope there is, and it looks like it could be, but do you have any proof?

Back