Movie You Are Waiting For...?

I can't believe no one said this... Tron Legacy will be pwnsome!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HcsDc_9LX8

I'm looking foreward for:

-Toy Story 3
-Alice In Wonderland
-the final Saw movies [so I can marathon them :]

Galefail said:
The supposed 8 hour long World of Warcraft movie in 2011 :p

A eight hour long movie is stupid no matter what but I do agree for some reason.

Anyways does ANYONE want to see percy jackson and the lightning theif?!?

Anyways has anyone heard about the remake of nightmare on elm street the trailer is awsome!!

^^And I thought watchmen was long as a 3 hour movie. If the WoW movie is that long, it should be telivised then go to DVD rather than go in movie theaters

I'm REALLY looking forward to The Fourth Kind. I heard that it may be fake and that the true story it was based on may not be real, but it still looks like a good movie.

I'm looking fowards to New Moon. I'm a twilight freak. I'm also looking foward to Paranormal Activity, but I heard it's really scary so I might not watch it. Astro Boy Ftw. :p

- Toy Story 3
- Pirates of the Caribbean 4
- Harry Porter and The Deathly Hallows
- the men who stare at goats [TMWSAG]
- and more

-Danny

I'm definitely going to see Ninja Assassin on Thanksgiving. There is finally a good martial arts movie that doesn't involve stupid graphics to do all of the moves.

New Moon was fine, nothing great. I think the best part of the movie was that there were only 1/10 boys there, so I definitely was busy. =0

I'm waiting to watch..
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon
- Up (With my little sister)
- Fantastic Mr. Fox (With my little sister)
- Disney's A Christmas Carol 3D
- Bedtime Stories (Adam Sandler ftw)
And there is a few more that me and my Tida want to see but I cant think of the names. >_.

Limitless said:
.New Moon was fine, nothing great. I think the best part of the movie was that there were only 1/10 boys there, so I definitely was busy. =0

That's the reason I'm looking forward to it lol. Thousands of girls here I come. I also want to see how they recreated the book as bad as they can too.

dmaster out.

Yea, not to mention all of them think you're there because you're emotional. So you get extra bonus points with the ladies. :p

Some of the fans do look quite creepy however (no offense to them). ;o

dmaster out.

Back