MPM's Shop Of Everything!!!! 100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!! Request our new TRAINER MONSTERS!!!!

RE: MPM's Shop Of Everything!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!! Request our new TRAINER MONSTERS!!!!

Okay, can I have this...

Name: Hiro
For the trainer sprite, can I get a Rocket's Admin, or even just a regular Team Rocket guy. For my Pokemon:

Ivysaur (Always By His Side)
Mightyena
Houndoom
Arbok
Kadabra
Grumpig

As far as the backround, if you had a Rockets Hideout or something like that. Or mabey even just a big R in the backround. Thx

RE: MPM's Shop Of Everything!!!!  100% Pokefaction guarenteed!!!! Request our new TRAINER MONSTERS!!!!

can i have one?!?!

i would like a lucario w/ the colors like the ones on wy avatar next to me

a shiny sizor,
a typhlosion,
a Yukinooh,
a shiny Garmeil,
a shiny Banette,
and a Latios

name is Kai
backround is the red attachment
sprite is dp male sprite but blue insted of red

PLEASE!!!!!!

and also one with pics from attachment.with name Moon and backround the bonestick things i made.

Attachments

• bonestick.bmp
    205.4 KB · Views: 9

hey i would be gladly appreciated if you put the number of the DP pokemon,THANK YOU

and mpm i just noticed that this thread has reached its 100th post yesterday!hurray!

This is for someone on my SPPF shop.
Glow: Milotic
Sprite: D/P (female...which you can get from veekun)

Garmeil is 414 and Yukinooh is 460! thnk u so much!

k k Lucario i think MPM is idle so i think he wouldn't have a problem me doin it
and Light Venusaur what type of art are u requesting?

This one (with a yellow glow):
350f.png

ohh alright ci'll do it after the TC and oh yeah LV do you know where to find some shiny sprites for D/P pokemon?

On the main page (pokebeach.com) or veekun.com

LV i thought only METAGROSS makes this Glows?do u think think he wont let me copy his creation?oh well i'll just ask him

Here is the Milotic Glow for your friend:
MiloticGlow.png

Site:http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q32/boracay_jason/MiloticGlow.png

LUCARIO i have done ur TC
KaiTC.png

Site:http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q32/boracay_jason/KaiTC.png

To:MPM:hey man if u would like to edit the trainer card i did,it would be no prob :)

REMEMBER TO PUT CREDIT TO MPM AND ME THANKS!

Cool, thanx!
I've just passed it on to the one who made the request.

this is getting ridiculous ~(-_-)~
1 or 2 days....
as i wait,i slowly lose my mind,and my patience,and my health,...

hurry up please my funeral will be soon!

okay, two things:
1. I WAS SICK!!!!
2. The shop has now moved to the Pokemon Master Clan's new website, sorry for any inconvienience

Back