Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Night 4 Ends 7/3/10 at 7:45 AM PDT (The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

How do I become a replacement

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Night 4 Ends 7/3/10 at 7:45 AM PDT (The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

You are now.

Zorua was killed by the murderer's divine blade of justice and Lucario never showed for CoG, so your left with no clues.

Day 5 Ends 7/6/10 at 8 AM PDT

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 5 Ends 7/6/10 at 8 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Guy89 said:
This is night you may not post during it.

Being a replacement you are given a warning. Next time is a modkill.
Sorry, I forgot, but that is no good excuse. I will not screw up again.

Anyways, anybody else wondering if "divine blade of justice" is clue or not?

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 5 Ends 7/6/10 at 8 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

(Sorry for posting, but 2 days after the CoG member gives the clue, they are elegible to be voted for to give the hint.)

Divine blade of justice? That doesn't help. D=

Rampardos slammed his fist down on a nearby rock, nearly crushing it. "Dang it!" he exclaimed, "We have absolutely NOTHING to go on. Now what?"

Flare said:
Rampardos slammed his fist down on a nearby rock, nearly crushing it. "Dang it!" he exclaimed, "We have absolutely NOTHING to go on. Now what?"

What about my theory?

I have to go on a trip on a week. Do not kill me! Umm... Just to do this...
Vote: Froslass

"Froslass is dead."

Oops!
Unvote: Froslass
Well, I will not chase anyone down. Bye everyone! If you see a kid near two old people (my grandma and grampa) that's me! Bye!

Your theory is good. However, I am not going to cast my vote until later.

Darkrai said:
Your theory is good. However, I am not going to cast my vote until later.

Same here. I'm not going to vote until I have to.

Divine blade of Justice? Well, Justice can lead to help. Meaning a mod would ban someone in the name of justice because we was a troll...

Vote: Zyflair

._.

"Normally, I'd object, but I honestly don't have a good idea who to point at.

Though PMJ would be more guilty of that."

Vote: Froslass

Divine blade of justice? The closest thing we have to a blade is Gallade's arm. Though I won't rule out the possibility that Guy is only trying to throw us off, I cannot ignore this fact. Plus the capitalization pattern in the notes, as I have said earlier, could have been constructed by one of our more intelligent players. Also, Shoyru1444 was recently replaced by Darkrai's nightmare, despite the fact that Shoyru is extremely active on the forum. The murderer did provide a note each night (excluding the night of the modkill, where there was no murder) except for last night, which could have resulted from replacement. In addition, Gallade is one of the tougher Pokemon out there, as opposed to tender, which would describe a type of meat we would want to eat. So Gallade would be a kind of meat you won't want to eat. At this point, my vote is decided.

Vote: Gallade

@Zyflair: Yes, but PMJ is very inactive. But that also leads to another point.
Why hasn't he been modkilled? That could be because he is the murderer.

Also, A type of meat no one wants to eat. Spam.
Mods hate spam. Hate it more that Users do. Meaning that clue can also be pointing to you.

mammaluigi said:
Also, A type of meat no one wants to eat. Spam.
Mods hate spam. Hate it more that Users do. Meaning that clue can also be pointing to you.

Now how come I didn't see it that way?
Of course, maybe we're not looking for the officer of spam, but rather for one guilty of spam. Points to many of the newer users, including yourself.

And also, I just realized that my CoG vote may be worthless since Hatman gave a hint recently...
Unvote: Froslass

However, Ice Espeon gave the first hint, on Night 2, which means he can give the hint again for Night 5. And Ice, being the creator of the Council of Ghosts, always gives the best hints, including the "type of meat they don't like to eat" hint.
Vote: Ice Espeon

That is all for now.

Unfortunately, the spam theory puts a target on me because in the past I have been tepa-banned for spamming. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back