Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 4 Ends 7/1/10 at 7:30AM PDT(An RPG)

^Indeed! It now makes sence!
Vote: Snorchu
Vote: Lucario

Sorry to edit, but i used the improper BB codes. Which would make my vote invalid.

This is a good point. Good call Sillykyle!

Unvote: Zekrom
Vote: Snorchu

Sorry I edited, I put the wrong codes just like Mammaluigi. I am terribly sorry.

Yes, but an edit is an edit and is subject to penalty just like all other edits. Hopefully, this isn't your second edit this game.

Simply my first. Sorry 'bout that.

Darkrai's Nightmare, you forgot to unvote Zekrom.

Are you sure? I did, but you probably didn't see it. I will do it again just to be safe.

Darkrai said:
Are you sure? I did, but you probably didn't see it. I will do it again just to be safe.

Oops, my bad. I don't know HOW I missed that. *facepalm*

Can I sign up as a replacement?

I do have several things to say. First of all, shame on Freak for editing his post. (#430)

Second of all, I must cross-examine sillykyle!'s logic. To start, how am I not open to new theories? It is true that I stuck with Hatman for a long time, but that was only because we had no new evidence to suggest otherwise. And as soon as Hatman was found innocent, I started searching for other explanations, using the new note as a guide. That led me to fortegoddx. It is true that I am adamant about my decisions, but I always consider new theories for their viability.

And furthermore, how does my stubbornness make me "a piece of meat you don't want to eat?" Unless you mean "a piece of meat that is not tender", in which case it makes perfect sense.

^
Snorchu said:
Then again, it is entirely possible that fortegoddx is telling the truth. The only way to know for sure is to follow through with the lynch.

Snorchu said:
I do have several things to say. First of all, shame on Freak for editing his post. (#430)

Thanks for telling me, since Freak just entered the game as a replacement, this is his warning.

I posted mine around page 2 or 3 as well. Anyway, I doubt Forte is the murderer if he is dropping like this. As proof, look at WailmerMan Day 1 of WWVII. He gave up and was killed. My vote on Zoura stays.

Three votes for me. :( Also, four votes for Zekrom (fortegoddx), and one for Zorua. The voting is slightly disorganized today, so I'm not sure if I got it right.

"This means that there is a great chance another innocent person will die today...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back