Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 4 Ends 7/1/10 at 7:30AM PDT(An RPG)

I haven't got this far into any murder game, either because the murderer would've made a smart move by killing me before I spread theories. (murder III)

I use internet explorer, I don't have spellcheck either. And if I had, it'd be dutch.
With insane, I ment that you are going to insane extends to accuse me. Going to a thread from six months ago, find 1 typo by me, and then accuse me to be the murderer because of it.
You truly never entered a house by the hallway? LOL I don't know how I should think about that xD

Neither of us is new here.
Rage Flare. Can't connect it to you or me.

I don't think either of us is the murderer. And the lack of notes annoys me to death now.

One crucial detail you forgot to mention. The i in the second sentence not capitalized, just like how the i's in the note are not capitalized like the beginning of sentences.

@Joeypals!! - It's just a typographical mistake on red blastoise's end. It could happen to anyone, even to you.

Meanwhile, the typography in the note, discounting much of the capitalization, is flawless. This leads me to question my own theory from Day 1. My new suspicion is that the murderer usually types in complete, grammatically-correct and well-spelled sentences and is straying from capitalization rules intentionally, so as to hide themselves and to highlight "key words". fortegoddx fits the bill as well as the description from my last post. It is clear that the first winner would also be a top player, with full knowledge of all the tricks a murderer can use to hide themselves. Therefore, I shall cast my...

Vote: fortegoddx

I may be jumping the gun just a little, but I do have a good feeling about this.

Joeypals!! said:
One crucial detail you forgot to mention. The i in the second sentence not capitalized, just like how the i's in the note are not capitalized like the beginning of sentences.

As I said, you are accusing me for some typo in a post 6 months ago.

Snorchu, thats the same theory I proposed a few posts back.

And if we are looking for a really smart person, we should consider zyflair.

OOC: Happy B-day snorchu

OOC: Guy, I posted my pic way back at the very begining of page 2.

*Lays down watering can*
FINNALY!
*wipes forehead *Takes out knife
*Cuts off berrys on various trees
*looks down
*Picks up note
OoC: How's that for RPing?

This sentence has VERY bad capitalization errors. Also, the read writing CLEARLY leads to Joey. But, I don't suspect him since tihs would be too obvious. Or is it?

"Red is just a color. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions."

"First of all to all those who think I'm the murder your wrong. As the murder my goal would be to kill all of you. And if you look at the past I tried to stop the votes and save lives."

"I disagree. It would be silly for the murderer to not make some attempt at saving others' lives. He definitely would not want to seem uncaring, lest he be targeted by his fellow players."

"Also about the capitalizations and punctuations I think that the murderer is doing this on purpose to throw us off. Also the clue indicates we already have it so if we look back and see who we accused, but didn't get killed that person may be the murderer."

The clue states that we already have the murderers identity. A few people voted for Zekrom for the lynch vote in the past, but he didn't get lynched. In the past a clue said that he was "unfamiliar'' and Zekrom is a 5th Generation pokemon. In the last clue, he mensioned that many more innocents will die if we keep playing the way we are. Isn't that what Fortegoddx was trying to do, save innocent lives. I also agree with what Snorchu says about the whole grammar thing. I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but the clue keeps saying to go home and a house requires electricity, which is what type Zekrom is. Just a thought. Based on all of this, I am changing my vote from Zorua to Zekrom.

Unvote: Zorua
Vote: Zekrom

Vote: Lucario

I agree that Zekrom was assumed before, but he didn't get killed so therefore I will vote for Zekrom.

"Well then since I'm the primary target...to stop the murder of another innocent..."
Vote: Fortegoddx

fortegoddx said:
"Well then since I'm the primary target...to stop the murder of another innocent..."

Quite interesting, I did not see that coming.

(OoC) Whoops, forgot to add this: Happy Birthday Snorchu!!

fortegoddx said:

If you really want that fate to become the one we'll experience. I'll help.

Vote: lucario

"How interesting. Why not?"

Stop! you realy think that someone willing to vote for themself is the murdurer? Remembr what the COG hint said? I just reilized what it meant! "A kind of meat they don't like to eat", right? That means fat! Think about it!

"Why wouldn't the murderer do such a thing? It could be a cover up."

Then again, it is entirely possible that fortegoddx is telling the truth. The only way to know for sure is to follow through with the lynch.

Well, because he dosen't seem to be open to new theories, he fits the COG clue, and is an expirieced Murder player (which means he knows what he's doing), I will now place my vote.

Vote: Snorchu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back