Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

And now for something completely different: Ponymon.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ShGwH_QQAN4[/video]
Full of jokes that totally haven't been run into the ground and aren't more overused than CB Scizor in Gen 4 (Still well animated though. :p)
Enjoy.

I consider the season finale of #MLPFIM a 3-parter. #bronies just won't get to see parts 2 and 3 for awhile. But it will be worth the wait.
from Meghan McCarthy's twitter

Cobalt said:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ShGwH_QQAN4[/video]
Full of jokes that totally haven't been run into the ground and aren't more overused than CB Scizor in Gen 4 (Still well animated though. :p)
Enjoy.

Derpykarp is best pony/pokemon!

Cobalt said:
Enjoy.

I really liked it.
I thought Ponyta was going to evolve into Raridash.

Cobalt said:
Enjoy.

I enjoyed it, Derpy being Magikarp fits. And Rarity James caught it in a Master Ball too. XD

I know a lot of you are used to spoiler tags and all, but you don't really need to use them unless there's something to spoil or you're posting a video (thank you for doing that, Cobalt.)

(also, a corollary: you don't need to spoil things if they've appeared in an episode that aired more than a week ago. so after this Saturday, you can discuss anything from Season 3 without using spoiler tags.)

Gr8Ampharos said:
I consider the season finale of #MLPFIM a 3-parter. #bronies just won't get to see parts 2 and 3 for awhile. But it will be worth the wait.
from Meghan McCarthy's twitter

Seen it, still doesn't really counter my point. If they want us to wait that long for Parts 2 and 3, they need to give the impression that something exciting is going to happen past the end of Part 1. This episode doesn't do that.

Yeah, I know, but I don't think they want there target audience to worry about twilight

I still think your points are valid I'm just trying to see what could be argued against it

I hope the rumors of human pony episode is false... I got the song 'It's what my cutie mark is telling me' stuck in my head >.<

Gr8Ampharos said:
Yeah, I know, but I don't think they want there target audience to worry about twilight

I still think your points are valid I'm just trying to see what could be argued against it

I don't think that'd be a huge issue, since TV shows do that all of the time. Besides, it doesn't have to involve some sort of element of danger that would cause the target audience to "worry about Twilight", they could've done something a lot more simple. At any rate, they should've at least given some hint of what's going to happen next.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
I hope the rumors of human pony episode is false... I got the song 'It's what my cutie mark is telling me' stuck in my head >.<

It's not just one episode, it's an entire spinoff series.

Bolt the Cat said:
Gr8Ampharos said:

I don't think that'd be a huge issue, since TV shows do that all of the time. Besides, it doesn't have to involve some sort of element of danger that would cause the target audience to "worry about Twilight", they could've done something a lot more simple. At any rate, they should've at least given some hint of what's going to happen next.

Salamencetrainer34 said:

Ew. No. Just no. This will be bad.

Bolt the Cat said:
Gr8Ampharos said:

Salamencetrainer34 said:

The art seems fake, It also seems weird that Rarity and Twilight are in the same exact pose, that's my take on it, at least.

Gr8Ampharos said:
The art seems fake, It also seems weird that Rarity and Twilight are in the same exact pose, that's my take on it, at least.

I'm pretty sure the art is fake (Equestria Daily doesn't even confirm that the image is related), it's probably just some schmuck on DA trying to promote his fanart by passing it off as real. As long as they make them look like actual humans instead of weird looking anthros, I don't really have a problem with this idea.

Bolt the Cat said:
Gr8Ampharos said:

I'm pretty sure the art is fake (Equestria Daily doesn't even confirm that the image is related), it's probably just some schmuck on DA trying to promote his fanart by passing it off as real. As long as they make them look like actual humans instead of weird looking anthros, I don't really have a problem with this idea.

agreed

I know not many people here on PB like the Pony.MOV series, but what the hell here's the final one. SWAG.MOV
After the spoiler. Also obvious language/content warning crap. (I haven't watched it yet either, but this is Hotdiggedydemon we're talking about...)
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQaisack_jc[/video]

Cobalt said:
I know not many people here on PokéBeach like the Pony.MOV series, but what the hell here's the final one. SWAG.MOV
After the spoiler. Also obvious language/content warning crap. (I haven't watched it yet either, but this is Hotdiggedydemon we're talking about...)
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQaisack_jc[/video]

About time. I've been waiting for SWAG.MOV forever. At least it was worth the wait, that was hilarious.

Back