Wi-Fi Trades My Player Thread

RE: My Player Thread (Has Pal Park now!!!)

I need Totodile and Cnytaquil. I'll trade treeco and torchick. I also have kanto starters.

Espeon: You'll have to wait until tomorrow, so I can upload an abra.
Legendary: I've got a match with Lugia58, I'll PM you when it's over. Then we can trade. (PATIENCE)
Kiezzer: Okay....
Mew: Sounds alright
Circe: That sounds good, I'll need to get a 'quil egg though (but that doesn't take too long)

not anymore, please spell things correctly on my thread.

I've updated with new wants, LMK if anyone is willing to trade

RE: My Player Thread (New Wants!)

Hello again,

Today, I quite fancy that Shining Rayquaza. Would you like to trade in exchange for a Latias holding Soul Dew?

Do you have a Regirock/*, Registeel/* or Meditite/Medicham*? I'd much rather trade for one of those (I need them for gym teams and Regigigas) As far as the ray* goes, I'll need to wait till monday to upload it. hope this is okay, and let me know. thanks

I will trade you scorupi for a shadow ball tm, and a flash cannon tm if you have them.

1. I'm already getting a scorupi (changes front page)
2. Does it say anywhere on my page that I'll trade DP Items yet? No?...I didn't think so.
Sorry, someone beat you to the punch.

So, are your Xx Pokémon Shinies or are the Name*'s shiny?

OMG, that's what you get for people NOT READING
The Xx means I can clone it, the * means that it's shiny

Err, relax dude. You don't need to have an attitude...

lol, I just get irritated when people don't bother to read a thing I type. That's all ;)

All Shinies/Legendaries are clones (Hence the Xx), but they are all genuine!

This leads me to believe that you are saying 'Shinies are clones (Therefore Xx)', which I found misleading.

I read what you wrote, I just found it a little unclear.

Anyways, I have a friend RL who has a holo Medicham. If I can get it off him, I'll let you know.

EDIT: hey, I have 1 of each Regi, Non-Shiny. I can even trade you Regigas if you'd like.
Any chance of trading those to you for Shiny Poochyena, Shiny Azumarill... Something like that?

A holo medicham? lol, haven't heard that expression used for a shiny pokemon before. Okay, let me know if you ever get it, and what you want for it.

Edited my post, what do you think of my Regi's and your Shinies?

Yeah, holo, I play TCG, so, yeah. Lingo.

Back