• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

My TCG Trade - Need Shamins Pachirisus DCL and TTar Prime

Azurial

Aspiring Trainer
United States

Welcome to my trade thread. Here are a few simple Rules when trading with me

1) ALL Primes and Legends are 1:1. This means I will trade a Prime for a Prime, and you must be willing to do so as well.

2) I value cards like this: 2 Mid-Level Rares for a Prime or Legend Half, and 3 Uncommons for a Rare

3) I will on occasion trade with Canada, but PM me BEFORE posting to see if I am accepting trades from our Neighbor to the North.

4) Counterfeit and World Championship cards will NOT be tolerated. You will be reported for each card that is counterfeit or World Championship. I will then expect my end of the trade back or reasonable compensation.

5) Offers from my Priority wants will trump all other offers.

6) I will ONLY trade Full Legend Sets

7) Reprints will go for the LOWEST value on Troll and Toad or the lowest AVERAGE value from Collectors Cache, Professor Oak's and The Gathering Ground if there is no listing on Troll and Toad. This means that prices will be taken from these three sites, added and then divded by three. This exclude the Secrete Rare reprints as there are RADICAL differences.

8) Collection wants are very low on the priority list and will not yield many massive trade deals.

9) I can do CFDs - if there is a picture you want drawn make me an offer and tell me how detailed it is to be and if you want color or not.

10) If you read these rules in their fullest type "Tacos!" or I will ignore your post.

With that out of the way, heres what I've Got!

Pending Trades:

Yes this is my youtube video. I did not read anything in the rules about posting visuals in a trade list. I went this route because I am going to be updating my videos regularly and it is simply easier for me to do it in one place and share in multiple places.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMHG4cyFpOs[/video]

Other Haves:

Between my Leauge and I we have more than the cards shown here. I can easily trade them for stuff you need if it is a problem.

Ask me about commons, uncommons and older cards like Pokemon SPs and SP support cards, such as Poketurns. I also have access to lots of League Promos so PM me and with a list of League Promos you are looking for and I will get back to as close to the following Sunday Evening as possible.

Wants:
3DS
Shaymin xX
Pachirisu xX
Tyranitar Prime xX
DCL
GOthitelle xX
Reuniclus xX
DSi
PSP (any)
Sealed boxes/Packs (HS-TM, BW-NV)
Kyogre/Groudon LEGEND xX
Celebi Prime
Electrode Prime
Cobalion EP
Typhlosion Prime
Reshiram
Beartic (Seer Cold)
Pokemon Catcher
Excadrill (Both - EP)
Collector

RE: My TCG Trade thread

I added your Country to the first line. You also might want to list out some Rules in an organized manner so people know what you can do/want.

*Approved*

dmaster out.

Hey, welcome to the trading corner:)

I'm interested in you:
Department Store Girl x2
Expert Belt x4
Poketurn

Please CML (check my list) for what you want.

Link is in my signature

please check my list and PM me with what you want for:

for absol prime and raichu prime

Okay sorry to every for not having gotten back to any one there were some computer and email issues. they have all been cleard up so from here on in, Please PM me when possible to arrange a trade.

I have also updated my trade list and will be posting videos on Youtube once a month starting Next month.

My:
KGL Full
Palkia Dialga Legend Full
2 Arceus Booster Packs

Your:
RDL Full x2
Cleffa

Do you have any CoL Pachis or UL Shaymins for trade unlisted?

HI! I really need Rayquaza & Deoxys x2. Please Look at my list. It's in the link below.

I can only part with One of my Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGENDs at this time so it comes down to better offer and First to PM me an address.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
My:
KGL Full
Palkia Dialga Legend Full
2 Arceus Booster Packs

Your:
RDL Full x2
Cleffa

Do you have any CoL Pachis or UL Shaymins for trade unlisted?

at this time i dont have either, sorry

Techdeck101 said:
HI! I really need Rayquaza & Deoxys x2. Please Look at my list. It's in the link below.

From your list i saw the Magnezone Prime(s)

Your: Zekrom (Full Art)
Reshiram (Full Art)
umbreom prime
(mint?)

MY: meganium prime
and cml

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I could offer you KGL full + 1 AR pack for your RDL full, and Cleffa?

I can do that - Send me a PM and I'll pack up my cards.

gms16 said:
Reshiram (Full Art)
umbreom prime
(mint?)

and cml

Other than a Meganium theres not a whole lot i see i can use, or even trade out for, sorry :(

Azurial said:
DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I could offer you KGL full + 1 AR pack for your RDL full, and Cleffa?

I can do that - Send me a PM and I'll pack up my cards.

gms16 said:
Reshiram (Full Art)
umbreom prime
(mint?)

and cml

Other than a Meganium theres not a whole lot i see i can use, or even trade out for, sorry :(

well i need umbreom, so if you want we can do
Your: Umbreom prime

Back