• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

My TCG Trade - Need Shamins Pachirisus DCL and TTar Prime

RE: My TCG Trade thread

hm... I'll have to mull that one over so i'll get a hold of you by friday. For now im going to hold onto that legend untill i can get some more in.

Azurial said:
hm... I'll have to mull that one over so i'll get a hold of you by friday. For now im going to hold onto that legend untill i can get some more in.
Sounds good. Just let me know what you think whenever you get the chance, thank you. =)

I can do 2 of any combination of Zekrom FA (grey), Reshiram FA, and Kingdra Prime . I would 2 of those 3 cards for the rayquaza deoxys legend full.

Hi! I'm interested in only the bottom piece of Entei and Raikou legend. Please check my list! Thanks!

Salty said:
I'd be interested in your RDL set. CML and lmk. thanks.

I couldnt see anything i need sorry

ChiaPet said:
I can do 2 of any combination of Zekrom FA (grey), Reshiram FA, and Kingdra Prime . I would 2 of those 3 cards for the rayquaza deoxys legend full.

I have to pass, sorry, but thanks any way.

~xatu~ said:
Hi! I'm interested in only the bottom piece of Entei and Raikou legend. Please check my list! Thanks!

I only trade full sets sorry.

What if I offered 2 Dialga/Palkia Legend Tops for the ERL bottom?

Azurial said:
Salty said:
I'd be interested in your RDL set. CML and lmk. thanks.

I couldnt see anything i need sorry

ChiaPet said:

I have to pass, sorry, but thanks any way.

~xatu~ said:

I only trade full sets sorry.

No problem.

My
4x Bw packs, 2 w/ codes
2x unused codes
Your RDL full?

sorry... i wish i would have read this before league today - i sold most of my Legends off (excluding PDL)

I'm interested in Zekrom (Full Art) and Reshiram (Full Art), but I was wondering if you had anything else from my wants.
Let me know about that and also if there's anything you want from my thread. Thank you. =)

Afro-G said:
I'm interested in Zekrom (Full Art) and Reshiram (Full Art), but I was wondering if you had anything else from my wants.
Let me know about that and also if there's anything you want from my thread. Thank you. =)

only thing i have extra of is a few communications (i think) from B/W, 3 BTS and an extra Juniper. Also added parts of my old Sable-donk deck to the "For Trade" list so if any one wants them please let me know

Azurial said:
Afro-G said:

only thing i have extra of is a few communications (i think) from B/W, 3 BTS and an extra Juniper. Also added parts of my old Sable-donk deck to the "For Trade" list so if any one wants them please let me know
I don't mind trading for Junipers and Communications, but they aren't high wants and I don't value them very high.
What do you want from me? Let me know.

Hello please CML for:
-Hitmontop x2
-Zekrom (Full Art)
-Reshiram (Full Art)
thanks!

Afro-G said:
Azurial said:
Afro-G said:

I don't mind trading for Junipers and Communications, but they aren't high wants and I don't value them very high.
What do you want from me? Let me know.

Only thing i saw that i need really is the Yanmega Prime, but i cant really give up both dragons for it...

Mr.Ferrari said:
Hello please CML for:
-Hitmontop x2
-Zekrom (Full Art)
-Reshiram (Full Art)
thanks!

Sorry, didnt see anything i need

Darkvoid57 said:
My: Machamp Prime

Your: Reshiram and Zekrom FA

I've got to pass on that sorry... Value wise the machamp costs about 5-10 more than a single dragon, yeah, but i cant justify giving up both to get something i dont need that much as I have a set already

Are you still interested in my Sealed Call of Legends Booster Packs?

right now i dont need CoL Packs - i was able to finish my set the otherday

Back