NBA Discussion Thread

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
Talk about your favorite teams, how they're doing, recent games, etc.

RE: The Official NBA Discussion Thread

Knicks are doing well this season. 100-83 over Spurs last night was pretty cool. Was not predicting them to come out on top.

R.I.P. Hornets

I've been loving OKC this season so far.

I just wish they could beat the Heat.

dmaster out.

I'm disapointed in the Nets for going 2OT against the Wizards. The Nets just played so badly, like not fouling Beal at the end of OT.

The Bulls Heat game was a nice match. The Bulls's rebounding was amazing.

I'm so glad Clippers win the battle of LA. Now let's see if we can actually beat the Warriors lol.

I was hoping for a little bit more out of the cavs this year. Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise. Waiter sucks, so maybe another high draft pick is what we need.

Deric, don't be so harsh. I don't have an opinion on the Clippers, because most of it depends on the Lakers.

I hate the Lakers because I'm a Suns fan, but I also support them for the same reason, being that Nash is on the team. I hate that conflict of interest.

jimmer frdteete is the best player in the nba i don't care what any1 else thinks they r lying and wrog #number1pointguard

Elk-Dimension said:
jimmer frdteete is the best player in the nba i don't care what any1 else thinks they r lying and wrog #number1pointguard

It was so annoying going to the Kings @ Suns game and hearing everyone cheer for him. I started booing him whenever he took a shot.

Knicks you are dissapointing me.

Riskbreakers said:
Damn the Clippers. That is all.

At least they have class.

I was honestly surprised at Blake Griffin after that hustle play into the stands, but that just supported my claim. Finally LA has a stand-up team. I'm personally hoping they get farther than last year.

dmaster out.

I'm honestly hoping to see Clippers get their rings this year. Speaking of which, it looks like my fears are wrong so far since Clippers are leading the Warriors by 21. :D

Mavs once again fail in overtime against the Hornets LOL. I was hoping they would at least do a little better with Dirk starting.

^Mayo plays worse than a jar of mayonnaise.

OKC to win it, Clippers are gonna lose early in playoffs (calling it)

all u guys talking about th clippers are totaly DUMB because all th top analyists say the hornets have a billion percent chance 2 win the chamption ship #wowletsgopelicans #bigeasy #umadbro

Go Bulls cause they beat the Knicks but I don't really follow basketball so idrc.

TheGuy said:
Deric, don't be so harsh. I don't have an opinion on the Clippers, because most of it depends on the Lakers.

I hate the Lakers because I'm a Suns fan, but I also support them for the same reason, being that Nash is on the team. I hate that conflict of interest.

Same feeling bro, still don't like the Clippers. It's just something from last year I guess, oh wait yeah, when they threw out Memphis who was one of my favorites.

Elk-Dimension said:
all u guys talking about th clippers are totaly DUMB because all th top analyists say the hornets have a billion percent chance 2 win the chamption ship #wowletsgopelicans #bigeasy #umadbro

New Orleans Pelicans lol.

Let's see

Wizards beat Thunder
Celtics beat Knics
Hornets beat Spurs

This is a weird day.

So are the Hornets like 9-25 now?

Wizards lol. I find it funny that two of their five wins are against the Heat and OKC.

Back