• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NBA2k10s Trades

hey please cml for luxray gl x, i have tangrowth x and gallade 4 x and many more lv. x's/ex's to trade for it

Please CML for Luxray GL Lv.x and Flygon lv.x and x2 Flygon RR. Mainly want the regular flygons and luxray gl lv.x.

My: Gallade 4 LV.X
Your: Charizard G LV.X (if pack and mint) or Garchomp C LV.X (if pack and mint) or Salamence LV.X

hey, im interested in lux x and flygon x but i dont expect to trade for both of em, i have a gallade e4 x from your wants. CML if i have something you like
let me know if we can work something out, thanks

PokemonTradeAccount said:
hey, im interested in lux x and flygon x but i don't expect to trade for both of em, i have a gallade e4 x from your wants. CML if i have something you like
let me know if we can work something out, thanks

No thanks dude, did you trade away the lux I traded you for salamance?

EspeonROX said:
My: Gallade 4 LV.X
Your: Charizard G LV.X (if pack and mint) or Garchomp C LV.X (if pack and mint) or Salamence LV.X

I will trade Charizard G for Gallade possibly, if a trade deal falls through, okay?

DeafenLock54 said:
hey please cml for luxray gl x, i have tangrowth x and gallade 4 x and many more lv. x's/ex's to trade for it

no thanks

Rikko145 said:
Please CML for Luxray GL Lv.x and Flygon lv.x and x2 Flygon RR. Mainly want the regular flygons and luxray gl lv.x.

no thanks, but nice cards

OK, as long as your Charizard is from the pack, in perfect condition, and if you could throw in maybe a Magmar MT or a Sableye SF?

EspeonROX said:
OK, as long as your Charizard is from the pack, in perfect condition, and if you could throw in maybe a Magmar MT or a Sableye SF?

It is

zephilim said:
CML for Flygon X, Luxray X, and Flygon ex delta please.

What non promo lv x would u offer me for flygon ex delta?

EspeonROX said:
So are we able to do the deal?

uhhh charizard g lv x from pack for what again

zephilim said:
What non promo lv x would u offer me for flygon ex delta?

Flygon is mint or near right? Which X are you interested in?
[/quote]

it is near mint. and idk what do u have

shadoworganoid said:
Will you CML Please for either Palkia G Lv X, Infernape 4 Lv X, or FLygon Lv X please?

feralgatr prime in english

These are the x's I have for trade, but you may want to look at the rest of my stuff to. The link is in my sig.

Mentionables
Torterra X x2 (1 pack, 1 tin)
Palkia G X
Palkia X
Mesprit X
Raichu X
Regigigas X x2 (1 pack, 1 Tin)
Alakazam 4 X
Glaceon X (Meh Condition)
Mismagius GL X
Tangrowth X
Electivire FB X
Infernape X (tin)
Dialga X (PT Tin)
Rayquaza C X (Pack)
Charizard G X (Tin) x1
Lucario X (Tin) (Meh Condition) Going very cheap!!!

Back