• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NEED TO UPDATE DONT POST PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I NEED 2 REFFS SO GIVING OUT FREE EX'S, ROTOMS, SHINYS, AND REPRINTS DETAILS IN SIDE

karimsoliman94 said:
i have none of those

Your list says you have some spiritomb, and do you have any BTS?

RE: I NEED 2 REFFS SO GIVING OUT FREE EX'S, ROTOMS, SHINYS, AND REPRINTS DETAILS IN SIDE

konter_j8902 said:
i would rather do the rhyperior since mewtwo isnt mint either but sure i can do the zapdos pm me the details also since i havent traded with you before i would like the cradunt ex or gardy ex if it is delta species

the trade has to contain x's or 6 or more cards
so if you want to make a bigger trade then you would get the freee card

Your list says you have some spiritomb, and do you have any BTS?[/QUOTE]

yeah i just ran out
as for bts i have 2 but nft

Your:
2 ralts pt
holo electric energy
rh metal energy

my:
2 expert belt
2 bts

ok what do you want for a landmin x

I'm interestedvin that Rumble poster. Please CML for it.

Please CML for palkia X.

CML for:
mewtwo star​

Hello there, I would like to trade for your Mewtwo star if it's in good condition :) You may check my list if you have time, I have arceus and SV things up there but I have a lot more. Let me know, thanks :)

darksoulSP said:
I'm interestedvin that Rumble poster. Please CML for it.

do you have any moltres zapdos or articuno cards either old or new jpn or english or any other lang

SotH said:
CML for:
mewtwo star​

same as UrsaLunarMinor

Hello there, I would like to trade for your Mewtwo star if it's in good condition :) You may check my list if you have time, I have arceus and SV things up there but I have a lot more. Let me know, thanks :)

it has a crease on the left from top to bottom and a crease on the right from the top to the bottom of the pic

are you still interested

Juliacoolo said:
Please CML for palkia X.

its gone sorry

konter_j8902 said:
ok what do you want for a landmin x

dont have it anymore

RE: GO MASTER BALL AND GET ME A TRADER

I also see that mewtwo star. Please CML for it.

Yeah still interested in it, i won't trade as much as I would if it was mint but I'm definitely still interested. See anything you like??

Juliacoolo said:
I also see that mewtwo star. Please CML for it.

it has a crease on the left from top to bottom and a crease on the right from the top to the bottom of the pic

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Yeah still interested in it, i won't trade as much as I would if it was mint but I'm definitely still interested. See anything you like??

do you have any old moltres zapdos articuno cards

Yes I have the Zapdos from Base set and an Articuno from fossil on me right now. I also have other ones in Missouri. Any other stuff you're lookin for???

CML for crawdunt ex and mewtwo star if they are mint.

Please CML for Electivire FB Lv.X, Rayquaza C Lv.X, and Dialga G LP.

Well, since it's really beat up would you do it for EITHER the Zapdos OR the Articuno and some trainer things (like expert belt??). If not lemme know and we can do something better :)

eevee said:
CML for crawdunt ex and mewtwo star if they are mint.

mewtwo isnt mint
i saw
moltres 21
articuno 22
articuno 48
arceus sleeves
chomp c x

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Well, since it's really beat up would you do it for EITHER the Zapdos OR the Articuno and some trainer things (like expert belt??). If not lemme know and we can do something better :)

i dont know i think thats too low
i value bothe arti aand zap at about a 1.5 so i am not letting it go that low
can you reoffer
i am expecting atleast 5$ for it so maybe
zap
arti
e-belt
for it

Pokefan4000 said:
Please CML for Electivire FB Lv.X, Rayquaza C Lv.X, and Dialga G LP.

Luxray GL Lv.X
2x Gallade 4 Lv.X
2x Uxie Lv.X (1 JPN)
atr and zap deck box
any art or zap or moltres cards you have

offer from the above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back