• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NEED TO UPDATE DONT POST PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I NEED 5 REFFS SO GIVING OUT FREE EX'S, ROTOMS, SHINYS, AND REPRINTS DETAILS IN SIDE

Thegame8228 said:
i need 2 pachirisus and 2 spiritombs

only have the 2 spirits and only trading one

do you accept the deal above
and you also get to pick a free card

my
pachi
spiritomb
(free card you choose)
your
2 expert belt
3 BTS
how ever many moltres, zapdos, or articuno cards you want to give me

RE: I NEED 5 REFFS SO GIVING OUT FREE EX'S, ROTOMS, SHINYS, AND REPRINTS DETAILS IN SIDE

karimsoliman94 said:
only have the 2 spirits and only trading one

do you accept the deal above
and you also get to pick a free card

my
pachi
spiritomb
(free card you choose)
your
2 expert belt
3 BTS
how ever many moltres, zapdos, or articuno cards you want to give me

no thanks, not enough...

here are my values

my
my
pachi 4$
spiritomb 7$
(free card you choose)0$
your
2 expert belt 2$ each (4$)
3 BTS 2$ each (6$)
how ever many moltres, zapdos, or articuno cards you want to give me (1$ each)

so both totals are 11$
and you get to choose a free card

counter or accept

well the pachirisu is a $2 card and i know spiritomb's cost just around there but i dont value them that high...the card fir free is a nice thing, i just dont care much for any of them

EspeonROX said:
OK. Really?

Alakazam 4: $.25
Super Scoop Up: $1.00
Power Spray: $2.00
Pachirisu GE: $4.00
Mothim PA: $3.00

These are accurate pricings.

My: $6.00
Your: $6.00

Perfect. This is 3 SSU and a Mothim for the Pachirisu GE and Power Spray. You want me to throw in a Staple/Trainer that's worth a $1.00 for a card that's not even close to being worth a dollar. :\ What's up with that?

Forget about the Alakazam 4 and SSU, we'll just do:

3x SSU
1x Mothim PA
======
1x Pachirisu GE
1x Power Spray PT

I'll PM you.

i am not the only one rating them 4$

so i think 4 is fair

and i cant go lower

so it is a fair deal IMO so counter if you want but its 11$ of yours for 11+ of mine
so pm me if you want

www.trollandtoad.com pachirisu is $1.99

but shipping is having to be paid for which is almost the same price as the card

counter offer if you dont like it

karim, I NEED to get this trade done. Sorry if I'm rushing you, but I need the Pachirisu GE. Pronto. Can we finalize so you can send? Thank you.

By the way, which free cards are left?

they are all left i think i might be able to send tomorow latest monday cant send sat

all cards are left

OK, I'll take the Heat Rotom. Thank you. ;)

ok pm me your addy again
will try to send tomorow (but i dont guarantee it)

I'm not interested in anything anymore, sorry.

CM very huge updated L for crawdaunt ex again?

your
Shiny Shinx + SF Gengar + SF Gyarados + 2 other rares

my
Tangrowth Lv.X or Heatran Lv.X (does it have to be pack or can it be promo)

i cando that but instead of the 2 rares put the moltres SV

wat do you mean by

Just about any EXs and Lv.X's
1. Full set of Rotoms (LOL they're so sick)
2. Heatran lv.x (promo)
3. Aggron Ex (Ex: Sandstorm)
6. Wailord Ex (Ex: Sandstorm)
7. Golem Ex (Ex: Dragon)

i can do my crawdunt ex your rotom set
and also i am interested in expert belts

SV moltres does not = to 2 rares lol
no way would I do that for a promo heatran x maybe SF gengar and SF gyarados for it but otherwise no way
those are my wants
I need rotoms and the rest of those cards
try again

please check my list for mewtwo star. thank you. PS. No way in heck i am paying for your postage :)

crawdunt ex instead of heatran

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
please check my list for mewtwo star. thank you. PS. No way in heck i am paying for your postage :)

you could be nicer
and mewtwo has a crease on the left from the top to bottom and a crease on the right from top to bottom of pic
no white is showing though and it doesnt appear when i try to take a pic of it

Hey I have a TSD that isn't mint would you do my TSD for your Mewtwo star?
LMK.

mewtwo has a crease on the left from the top to bottom and a crease on the right from top to bottom of pic
no white is showing though and it doesnt appear when i try to take a pic of it

you took note of that rioght

and how is the TSD creased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back