• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NEED TO UPDATE DONT POST PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I NEED 4 REFFS SO GIVING OUT FREE EX'S, ROTOMS, SHINYS, AND REPRINTS DETAILS IN SIDE

do u have any raticate from arceus?

RE: I NEED 4 REFFS SO GIVING OUT FREE EX'S, ROTOMS, SHINYS, AND REPRINTS DETAILS IN SIDE

3x SSU for your holo and mint Pachirisu GE? Make sure it's in perfect condition. Thank you! If this trade goes through, I can select a free card, right?

your:

mewtwo star

my:

x4 ssu
x2 expert belt

Wishirulz said:
CML for crawdaunt Ex

do you have any roseannes or lvl x's

kcv3 said:
My:
SSU (old)

Your:
Unown R

Small trade to help with ref. Would love some holo energy thrown in, too.

i would do that but the problem is you dont get the free throw in because it isnt a big trade
are u still willing to do it

Shoyru1444 said:
I have 6 SSU and 2 Expert Belts with 2 more coming in the mail soon. I'm interested in your Tangrowth X. You can CML for more cards for it if you want. I'm also interested in your SF Machamp. I don't need more than 2 Machamp, though.

i have 1 machamp but i am thinking of making a machamp deck so i dont know if i would trade it

i would gladely trade the tangrowth
would you do
my
tangrowth x
your
4 expert belt
6 SSU

and you also get to pick a free card

EspeonROX said:
3x SSU for your holo and mint Pachirisu GE? Make sure it's in perfect condition. Thank you! If this trade goes through, I can select a free card, right?

would you do 4 for it
and the total would be 5 cards so no you wouldnt get the free card
you can pick something from my side and add to your side then the trade is bigger and you can get your free card

Spardan19 said:
your:

mewtwo star

my:

x4 ssu
x2 expert belt

the mewtwo star is damaged do you mind that

it has a crease all the way from the top to the bottom on the left and a crease on the right from the top to the bottom of the pick

both creases arent noticable from the back and they dont have any of the white sides

RE: I NEED 5 REFFS SO GIVING OUT FREE EX'S, ROTOMS, SHINYS, AND REPRINTS DETAILS IN SIDE

nah i don't

RE: I NEED 5 REFFS SO GIVING OUT FREE EX'S, ROTOMS, SHINYS, AND REPRINTS DETAILS IN SIDE

i see you are getting
tin x's
arceuas
regigigas
skymin
rhyperior
giratina
darkrai

pack x's
tangrowth
heatran

so are those for trade

Can the trade wait? I may want to put 4 SSU in my deck. I'll trade you later.

Sorry;
-Shoyru1444

CML for:
tangrowth x
shaymin x sky tin

And anything you have from my wants.

My: 4 SSU
Your: Pachirisu GE and Gengar SF.
Is that good?

I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE THAT HITMONCHAN REPRINT

karimsoliman94 said:
i would do that but the problem is you don't get the free throw in because it isnt a big trade
are u still willing to do it

trading for an Unown R isn't worth the postage, the only reason I would do it is for ref and the free throw in.

Shoyru1444 said:
Can the trade wait? I may want to put 4 SSU in my deck. I'll trade you later.

Sorry;
-Shoyru1444

ok thanks

EspeonROX said:
My: 4 SSU
Your: Pachirisu GE and Gengar SF.
Is that good?

yes thats a 6 card total but i wont do the trade because the gengar is worth way more than 4 SSu to me

LORDY JONES said:
I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE THAT HITMONCHAN REPRINT

make a trade offer then involving x's or 6 or more cards

trading for an Unown R isn't worth the postage, the only reason I would do it is for ref and the free throw in.[/QUOTE]

well make an offer with a bigger number of cards or an offer involving lvl x's

Do you have Energy Gain or Power Spray or Crobat G? A combo of any of those cards would be good instead of Gengar. Maybe 1 of each?

1 power spray
and i rate the SSU at 75c each so i am not willing to pay much for them
make an offer that i would accept

i can do
your
3 SSU
my
pachirisu

but then you wont get the free card
if you have any card that is zapdos moltres or articuno i am interested in those (collection)

OK, how about:
4 SSU
-----
Pachirisu GE
Power Spray

Is Pachirisu mint and in good condition?

How many Spiritomb PA do you have?

CML for
Mewtwo STAR (low want)

EspeonROX said:
OK, how about:
4 SSU
-----
Pachirisu GE
Power Spray

Is Pachirisu mint and in good condition?

and you have to send with a stamp included(if you dont mind)
can you throw in something
because i value power spray a little more than SSU

and i would rather have roseannes or expertbelts if you are willing to trade any

SSBBDaisy said:
CML for
Mewtwo STAR (low want)

it is damaged
the left half has a crease all the way down
the right side has a crease from the top to the bottom of the pic

no white parts showing though
u still interested

Rikko145 said:

Uh...if I threw in the stamp, (which I am extremely strongly against in ways I will not tell you), wouldn't that be enough for you?

I have no Roseanne's or Expert Belt, so....looks like you're going to have to CML. Is the Pachirisu GE and Power Spray in mint condition?

First of all, I'm not charging you shipping. You don't charge me. It's just common courtesy.
Second of all, that would make no sense for me to send you a stamp...if you are sending first presumably. (I have 127 refs.)

I'm not trying to be offensive, but I just hate[/b] (with a passion) when people charge me shipping.

karimsoliman94 said:
and you have to send with a stamp included(if you don't mind)
can you throw in something
because i value power spray a little more than SSU

and i would rather have roseannes or expertbelts if you are willing to trade any

SSBBDaisy said:
CML for
Mewtwo STAR (low want)

it is damaged
the left half has a crease all the way down
the right side has a crease from the top to the bottom of the pic

no white parts showing though
u still interested

Rikko145 said:

see the bolded part
pachirisu is in mint condition but the power spray is just bent a little
if you dont like it when you recieve just send it back with the SSUs

do you have any cards that you are willing to throw in that are either moltres, zapdos, or articuno (collection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back