• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NEED TO UPDATE DONT POST PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I NEED 5 REFFS SO GIVING OUT FREE EX'S, ROTOMS, SHINYS, AND REPRINTS DETAILS IN SIDE

Sorry, but I mind. CML please, and is Pachirisu GE in mint condition? No scratches?

RE: I NEED 5 REFFS SO GIVING OUT FREE EX'S, ROTOMS, SHINYS, AND REPRINTS DETAILS IN SIDE

I could do this now:

4 SSU
Mothim PA
-----
Pachirisu GE
Power Spray
Uxie LA LP or Alakazam 4 x2

Let's get this done! :D

EspeonROX said:
I could do this now:

3 SSU
Mothim PA
-----
Pachirisu GE
Power Spray

Let's get this done! :D

how about that

Eh...that's a little in your favor. 3 SSU don't equal a Power Spray. Throw in a mint Alakazam 4 RR. Would this work?

3 SSU
Mothim PA
-----
Pachirisu GE
Power Spray
Alakazam 4 RR

but most of the mothim is throw in
and i dont think i have alakazam 4

It's on your list. :|

Do you have, say, a BTS, Crobat G, or Bench Shield instead?

if its on the list then i have it

i dont think i have to throw in anything since mothim is half throw in

C'mon. Seriously? It's an UNCOMMON. :|

Why would I "half throw-in" a holo for? I love my Mothim, and I'm just trying to be fair. The 3 SSU are worth a little more than Power Spray, and an Alakazam 4 would even out the deal perfectly.

4 SSU
Mothim PA
-----
Pachirisu GE
Power Spray
Alakazam 4

OK. Really?

Alakazam 4: $.25
Super Scoop Up: $1.00
Power Spray: $2.00
Pachirisu GE: $4.00
Mothim PA: $3.00

These are accurate pricings.

My: $6.00
Your: $6.00

Perfect. This is 3 SSU and a Mothim for the Pachirisu GE and Power Spray. You want me to throw in a Staple/Trainer that's worth a $1.00 for a card that's not even close to being worth a dollar. :\ What's up with that?

Forget about the Alakazam 4 and SSU, we'll just do:

3x SSU
1x Mothim PA
======
1x Pachirisu GE
1x Power Spray PT

I'll PM you.

I like your Holo Electric Energy and the RH Metal Energy if its the Basic Metal Energy.

I rethought it. Let me know if you want to do this:

My:
SSU (old)

Your:
Unown R

PM me if that's cool. Don't need any throw ins.

I'm interested in your:
(Do you have these quantities?)

Spiritomb PA x2
Gengar SF Xx
pachirisu GE x2
machamp SF Xx

I have SSU's and also cml...lmk how many SSU you want so that we can make a deal

the crippler 18 said:
I like your Holo Electric Energy and the RH Metal Energy if its the Basic Metal Energy.

yes they are basic
offer
then

Thegame8228 said:
I'm interested in your:
(Do you have these quantities?)

Spiritomb PA x2
Gengar SF x1
pachirisu GE x0
machamp SF x1

I have SSU's and also cml...lmk how many SSU you want so that we can make a deal

machamp and gengar are hard to get since i am thinking of decking them

dont need SSU only thing i need is expert belts and googleanes and BTS and i need them urgently

kcv3 said:
I rethought it. Let me know if you want to do this:

My:
SSU (old)

Your:
Unown R

PM me if that's cool. Don't need any throw ins.

so you are going to do that without getting the bonus and do you have any BTS

Yeah i'll do it w/out the bonus. I can use another Unown R and the ref. And no, don't have any extra BTS right now

I have 2 expert belts and 3 BTS...you dont have any pachirisu's anymore?

CML for trade

kcv3 said:
Yeah i'll do it w/out the bonus. I can use another Unown R and the ref. And no, don't have any extra BTS right now

ok but since the SSU is old you mind throwing in something or instead of throwing in a card throw in a stamp

k1ll3d said:
CML for trade

interested in arceus x (yes both)
moltres SV
shiftry RR

make an offer
Thegame8228 said:
I have 2 expert belts and 3 BTS...you don't have any pachirisu's anymore?

no pachi but i think i can get some if you wait till weekend
i need both expert belts and all 3 bts

i value expert belts at 2$ each

so i can do
my
pachi
spiritomb
your
2 expert belt
3 BTS
how ever many moltres, zapdos, or articuno cards you want to give me

i need 2 pachirisus and 2 spiritombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back