TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? I have a to-do list! UPDATE: Emolga (8/6)!

The artwork on this card is AMAZING! It looks almost real, and with the fur it makes it even better. I like the Power, I wish they actually did use length and weight occasionally for effects. Your cards are so great! Is there any way that your cards can be sold?

Maybe you could show off some of your best fakes and show them off to Nintendo. It'd be cool to see it as a Promo set :) It would be cool, but I don't think Nintendo would do something like that.

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? I have a to-do list -- see post 1100! UPDATE: Emolga (8/6)!

D'aww Soo cute.

In case anyone's wondering, Emolga is based off of the Japanese Dwarf Flying Squirrel, which is where the Power name comes from.

Upon looking at it, I wish I did more with the concept. Perhaps I need to make more cards. =P

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? I have a to-do list -- see post 1100! UPDATE: Emolga (8/6)!

Rock Wrecker said:
The artwork on this card is AMAZING! It looks almost real, and with the fur it makes it even better. I like the Power, I wish they actually did use length and weight occasionally for effects. Your cards are so great! Is there any way that your cards can be sold?

Maybe you could show off some of your best fakes and show them off to Nintendo. It'd be cool to see it as a Promo set :) It would be cool, but I don't think Nintendo would do something like that.

^ This. If you could print out your cards and make them look and feel like real playable cards, I would definitely buy some of these or the entire set (if I could afford it :p). Your cards are simply amazing CMP so I'm pretty sure most of us, if not all of us would buy some of your cards. Oh and Rock Wrecker, you are right on that Nintendo probably wouldn't do something like that. They are way too lame to see the awesomeness that is CMP and his cards.

Thought I should note that the "Extra energy cards after the third" should be "you can't add more than 30 damage in this way" .

Thanks guys! Yeah, Neo Redux cards would never be printed by TPCi. Nor would I ever sell them myself, as doing so would be illegal. I am printing Shamaschar (one of safariblade's Fakemon) and Dragonite (when I make it) and sending them to safariblade, but it's for free as a gift.

Thanks for that, Nigel. For some reason, the website I used listed that wording for Dark Omanyte -- and I didn't bother to check the scan on PokéBeach. My fault. I'll edit it.

SO MANY UPDATES. I LOVE THEM ALL.

Particularly the Trainers... I'm fully convinced that CMP=Cooking My Pancakes now.

It's either "You can't do more than 30 damage in this way" or "Extra Energy after the 3rd doesn't count" - either/or. The former is later wording; the latter is earlier wording.

They need more length/weight cards. That's why Blaine's Quiz cards were so pro.

Thanks guys. And DNA -- thanks for the explanation. I was pretty sure I had seen something similar to "Extra energy after the third..." used before.

Palpitoad.png

Nothing too exciting today. Sorry everybody -- I've been focusing on spoilers the past few days!

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? I have a to-do list -- see post 1100! UPDATE: Palpitoad (8/7)!

Did you make all of these cards? They look amazing! Keep up the good work! :) Also, you have Reshiram and Zekrom, but your missing Kyurem?

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? I have a to-do list -- see post 1100! UPDATE: Palpitoad (8/7)!

Thanks Lugia ex! While I did put all the cards together (the blank, fonts, symbols, etc.), I didn't do all of the art. The illustrator is always listed at the bottom of the card. Unless noted, I came up with the attacks and such too (though I've gotten a lot of help from everyone here so you'll be seeing more and more done by others).

When I did Zekrom and Reshiram (around December?), Kyurem's name wasn't yet 100% confirmed to be Kyurem. Ergo, I didn't make it. Don't worry, though...all Pokémon will be released. I usually make cards as I make the attacks/find art, so things like trios aren't always released together. I guess it works, though, because I did the two version mascots first! :p

Thanks, LillipupFTW, but I'd ask that you please elaborate more in your posts. Otherwise, it's considered spam. Thanks!

That loudspeaker's got a long tounge! XP

I'm surprised to find out that Palpitation is a word. I guess you do learn something every day. :)

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? I have a to-do list -- see post 1100! UPDATE: Grovyle and Munchlax (8/8)!

Grovyle.png
Munchlax.png

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? I have a to-do list -- see post 1100! UPDATE: Grovyle and Munchlax (8/8)!

Nothing too strong in this update, but I'm loving the art! Grovyle looks so fierce, strong, and real. Munchlax looks like a true baby. I think Grovyle's attack Tree Leap should be worded differently on the resistance part, but DNA or someone else could help you out with that.

@Rock Wrecker: What exactly do you mean by "nothing too strong?" I beg to differ on the Tree Leap...check out Neo Revelation Graveler. Don't dout mah wording skillz lawl. I do research! :p

@Charg: Sure, go ahead. Thanks!

CMP said:
@Rock Wrecker: What exactly do you mean by "nothing too strong?"
Nothing too strong attack wise. :p I wasn't insulting your work or anything, the cards are always amazing!

Haha okay -- even so, I do enjoy criticism so if you ever don't like something, be sure to let me know! =)

Thanks Rock Wrecker!

...If your opponent has any Benched Pokemon, choose one of them and this attack does 10 damage to it... By the way, you forgot the obligatory (don't apply W&R for bench) clause! :p
And yes I do remember that Graveler; I have no qualms with the Resistance wording.

I should probably start writing some spoilers tonight if I have time.

Back