TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? I have a to-do list -- see post 1100! UPDATE: Ram, Rom, Rem...Complete Tao Trio! (8/11)

On Kyurem's Power, shouldn't it say "put one damage counter on that Pokemon" instead of "this power does 10 damage to that Pokemon" ?

Also, when are you going to do a card that I made a spoiler for? :D

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? I have a to-do list -- see post 1100! UPDATE: Ram, Rom, Rem...Complete Tao Trio! (8/11)

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
On Kyurem's Power, shouldn't it say "put one damage counter on that Pokemon" instead of "this power does 10 damage to that Pokemon" ?

Also, when are you going to do a card that I made a spoiler for? :D

Actually, some old powers say that, Nigel -- Kyurem's power is word-for-word Dark Ampharos' Conductivity power.

I'll make one of your cards soon! I just need to find or make some art. :)

Oh. I was thinking of Ampharos Prime. But I guess you're right, because, well, this IS a Neo-Style set ^^

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? I have a to-do list -- see post 1100! UPDATE: Ram, Rom, Rem...Complete Tao Trio (and Masque

Masquerain.png

Thanks to Bippa for the power!

EDIT:
Bugcompare.png

OLD | NEW
I was never happy with the Bug blanks, as I just couldn't get them to match my EX Vision Bug blanks. I figured now would be an okay time to revise them. Like the Dragon/Poison/Ghosts, it'll take some time to update. But hey -- I like the color/pattern on these better so it's worth it (to me).

Updated Masquerain will come (I need to redo the Stage 1 and 2 blanks now)!

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? See post 1100! UPDATE: Ram, Rom, Rem...Complete Tao Trio (and Masquerain!) (8/11)

The Tao Trio looks realllly nice. The two-toned blanks(they remind me of dual type cards) are a fantastic touch.

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? See post 1100! UPDATE: Ram, Rom, Rem...Complete Tao Trio (and Masquerain!) (8/11)

Hey, I think I noticed a spelling error on Zekrom. Shouldn't it be Turbine Volte instead of Tubine?

Thanks Hatty. Should be fixed.

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? See post 1100! UPDATE: Still need ~20 spoilers. Shuckle added! (8/12)

Shuckle.png

I'm really happy with how the new Bug blanks look, so pardon me if you get a slew of new Bug-types released!

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? See post 1100! UPDATE: Still need ~20 spoilers. Shuckle added! (8/12)

I'm really liking the new Bug blanks ^_^. That Shuckle reminds me a lot of the one from SW, I used it in a Shuckle deck once.

I'll do the Fossil lines from Hoenn if no one else has.

Just seeing that more Bug types are coming makes me happy for obvious reasons.

If xdog is taking the fossils, I'll take Cacturne and the Snorunt line to finish off Hoenn.

Awesome -- thanks guys!

First off, I gotta say, this is so cool. I was looking at some of the pictures on your opening post and I am majorly impressed! The Neo-series has always been one of my favorites and I like how all the cards follow that pattern. :)

I would love to help if you still need spoilers. That kind of thing is something I might be good at. Do you still need any?

P.S. I kinda doubt you would do this since you don't know me but, would you consider printing me a Groudon from your collection? It's one of my all-time favorites! I understand it's probably illegal to sell them but if it isn't too much trouble I would love if you printed me one (not for money of course! :p).

Thanks, SoulWind!

I'd love it if you'd like to do spoilers -- this post lists all the spoilers I'm still in need of.

While I could print you a Groudon, I'm afraid it'd honestly look no different than if you printed them off yourself.

I'll try and do a Pachirisu spoiler for you then! :)

I was looking at the pictures of the cards you've printed off and those look *way* better than cards I've printed off before. :p

I thought maybe you were doing something different than me. Those look like they're actually real cards. Is there something more to printing?

Actually, SoulWind, I just finished Pachirisu and didn't yet take it off the list. Any others you'd care to do?

I actually didn't print any of them -- it's all Photoshopped. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm glad I fooled you! :p

I'll do Weavile then. :)

Wow, that's Photoshopped? That's beyond impressive! I thought it was real. :(

As far as spoilers go, you just need the Hp, Poke-powers, and attacks right? Or do you also need things such as the height, weight, and description at the bottom?

Edit: PMed you with my first attempt at a spoiler for Weavile.

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? See post 1100! UPDATE: Need Wormadam spoilers. Finneon added! (8/13)

Thanks, SoulWind. Yeah -- I've printed out some cards before, and while they look pretty good, nothing compares to the real deal. Ergo, I Photoshopped the cards. :p Saved a lot of ink, too!

Finneon.png

Finneon, I hate you. So boring.

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? See post 1100! UPDATE: Need Wormadam spoilers. Finneon added! (8/13)

Well, its not as linear as Mothim. I found that out the hard way.

I'll take Wormadams. Then are all the cards taken?

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? See post 1100! UPDATE: Need Wormadam spoilers. Finneon and Bouffalant added! (8/13)

I think so, Bippa! There might be a few odds and ends, though, but I'll take care of those. Thanks for doing the Wormadams!

Bouffalant.png

Big help from Bippa for this guy.

RE: Neo Redux: Want to help? See post 1100! UPDATE: Need Wormadam spoilers. Finneon and Bouffalant added! (8/13)

The attack contradicts the Dex entry.

Back