Neu Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
As I am trying to bring new content to the site, I'm going to be spending less time on the forums now (in terms of administrative stuff). In preparation for this, Heavenly Spoon and PMJ have been promoted to admins to help me out - you may have noticed other people getting modded lately too. These people set good examples for the members, represent admirable qualities, and help out around the forums... they are nice and good people too! Who knows... we may see promotions for other people who are exceptional.

Congrats you guys!

When lord, when's gonna be my time?

Nah just kidding :p Congrats to the 2 new blue guys :D

Grats, Tom and PMJ. I know you'll do an amazing job ;D

Congratz to the both of you. You are both amazing mods and really nice people, you deserve this loads. Good luck with your new jobs, I'm sure you will do brilliantly in your new positions.

Congrats to you both. You have both done a lot for this website. I am happy to see two very qualified people taking on this responsibility.

Kevin Garrett said:
Nice job you two. I know you'll both serve the forums well with your new power.

With great power comes great responsibility, however. Just kidding. Congratulations on the promotion, you two. I am sure you will do the forum well.

Zach

Go Spoonman! xD

Seriously though great job both of you, I didn't think anyone would ever be an Admin except for WPM. :D

PMJ scares me. I don't like him. I always think that whenever he posts in the same thread as me, he wants to ban me. He is just waiting for a reason to ban me...

HS, on the other hand, is an awesome mod, and I look forward to his inauguration :D

PokeChamp said:
PMJ scares me. I don't like him. I always think that whenever he posts in the same thread as me, he wants to ban me. He is just waiting for a reason to ban me...

He isn't scary at all. Just look at his avatar. A cute bunny thing rushing to hug someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back