BW/BW2 New Evil Team in Pokemon B&W

debugs

We were all born to die!
Is there going to be a new bad team in Black and White? for example Team Rocket,Team Magma and Aqua,and Team Galactic?

^ yea, but thats sounds too heroish.
perhaps it will have somthing to do with what the Legendaries defend.
EG
Magma:groudon
Aqua:Kyogre

Well, they said on the front page news that the new team of bad guys will be named Team Plasma.

Gushy said:
Well, they said on the front page news that the new team of bad guys will be named Team Plasma.

Team Plasma? that sounds a little terrible. I hope it isn't anything like Team Galactic.

I'm not buying into this Matijn Muller fellow anyway. I hope it's Team Yin and Team Yang!! That would be so much cooler than Team Plasma

Team Hotty and Team Zappy made me lol

Team Yin and Team Yang seems to make the most sense, based on the titles for the upcoming games: Black and White. So two opposing forces, or in this case teams.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Team Yin and Team Yang.

I hope that's what it is. That would be awesome. If they refer to Reshiram/Zekrom's types(Fire and Electric), then they might be called Team Hotty and Team Zappy.

sturtle said:
I hope that's what it is. That would be awesome. If they refer to Reshiram/Zekrom's types(Fire and Electric), then they might be called Team Hotty and Team Zappy.

o_O until further notice, i will be praying that those are not the names lol

Team Plasma... That just doesn't sound right.
Team Magma is like, the same thing. Unless if we're going to have 2 opposing teams like in R/S/E.
Team Plasma for Reshiram and Team Volt for Zekrom? =/

Like everything else regarding Gen 5, they seem to be running out of decent ideas. Team plasma.... they could of done better, or worse. If the theme is good vs. bad, perhaps yin yang (as mentioned), or something related to emotions would better suit the game.

I think it will be Team Rocket again for 2 reasons - 1) They have constantly referring to the fact that black/white will be "returning to the roots" so to speak and 2) The guy in hg/ss said he would reform team rocket, which normally I would disregard, but with the recent revealing of a pink pokemon with a floral pattern it really makes you think

I LOVE Team Rocket, but the plot of B&W revolves around the whole yin and yang (good versus evil) thing. Maybe they'll introduce another team that's good to oppose Team Rocket, but I seriously doubt that. =/

I don't think Team Rocket will come back because after the second generation Team Rocket didn't show up in anything other than the remakes but I guess they could come back.

Juliacoolo said:
Like everything else regarding Gen 5, they seem to be running out of decent ideas. Team plasma.... they could of done better, or worse. If the theme is good vs. bad, perhaps yin yang (as mentioned), or something related to emotions would better suit the game.

Keep in mind Team Plasma isn't at ALL confirmed information ;) don't get too disappointed yet, dear.

How about something besides "Team" fillintheblank? Think Cipher. It wasn't Team Cipher... just Cipher. I am hoping for something like that.

Teams Yin and Yang seem pretty good. If they go with Team Plasma, I have one reason as to not get Black and White.

Back