BW/BW2 New Evolutions for Generation 5

ShAdOwSniPeR said:
nah.. scizor should have an evolution. called scyblade.

Haha, Scizor is one of the deadliest you will ever face, another EVO will probably put it higher then the legenderis ... I love scizor though, red and deadly (just speed sucks :()

godzilla41 said:
I love scizor though, red and deadly (just speed sucks :()
Who needs speed when you have Technician STAB Priority Move Bullet Punch?

And no, Scizor isn't pseudo, but it does a world of hurt when used in Ubers because of Bug STAB on all the Psychics bouncing around in there.

Well, it does a world of hurt in OU too. But it's nothing like Garchomp/Salamence.

ugh... that's not what i meant.. look... eh, u know what..nvm.. a honchkrow evo would be cool though. its an even bigger crow and he scratches his his beak. GODFATHER FTW!! lol. off topic.. what would a sableye evo look like?

To be honest, I dont care which Pokemon get evolutions cuz I like every Pokemon. I dont really look at stats and say "oh that's useless or thats ugly". I just get the Pokemon I lik the most.
Every Pokemon is awesome!!!:D

I will LAUGH if Pokemon Pulls a fast one on us and does a Repeat of GEN 3 and has NO PREGEN-EVOS WHAT-SO-EVER lawl.

But If they DO, i would want:

Ditto (lol i know its hard but it'll be awesome and pro)
Jynx (Princice pls :p)
Banette (awesome)
Sabeleye
Mawile
HERACROSS (it'll pwn scizor)

Bippa201 said:
I'd like to see:
Jynx get an evolution, to fit in with its friends Electabuzz and Magmar.
Baby Psyduck. I think it would look very cute.
Ice/Normal Stantler evolution.
Delibird evolution. Maybe look a bit like Santa.

YES. And you know, Gen 3 was actually kind of my favorite and was more unique by only having entirely new pokemon not connected to previous generations with an exception of Wynaut and Azurill. I hope DawnOfXatu is right and Gen 5 is like that too.

Back