BW/BW2 New Evolutions for Generation 5

I hope they give new Eeveeloutions. I hated gen 3 for not doing that. They need a ghost type, and a ground/flying type. ^__^

Also, new forms of Porygon would be AWESOME. Like, Porygon into Porygon3, and then into Porygon-X. Kind of like the Wurmple line. That would make me VERY happy.

I also want new forms of Rotom. Like, one for every type. For instance: Heat Rotom is Fire, and Fan Rotom is Flying. They should have like a Jackhammer form that's ground. Or stuff like that.

Oh, and also, evolutions to Pusle and Minun. Like, Multiply and Divide evolutions. That would be cool.

Just my two (or more) cents. :p

I think we all know that there must be a Kangaskhan pre-evolution. Also, I'd like to see evolutions for stuff like Spinda, which never got a chance to be even a decent in-game Pokemon.

I'm definitely in agreeance with the ghost eeveelution. I think they should call it Shadeon. I am in the belief that eventually Eevee will have an evo for every type.

I would definitely love it if they did an evolution of Persian. And change its type to dark.

Also, a pre evo for all the legendary birds might be kind of cool.

Pokemon who I think deserve Evos.

Farfetch'd
Pinsir
Jynx
Sunflora
Corsola
Quilfish
Delibird
Stantler
Sableye
SPINDA (Panfucius! ability = Zen: Evasion raises 1 stage while confused, heals(when it would normally hurt itself) instead of takes damage during confusion.
Kecleon

Pokemon who deserve PrEvos

Tangela
Kangaskhan
Aerodactyl
Skarmory
Lunatone
Solrock

(I don't expect most of these, but they are all viable in my eyes)

As I recall from an interview before Diamond/Pearl, the Pokemon team had plans for stage 3's. Hm... Perhaps a PorygonZeta? :O Or maybe even a UBERChomp? :O

I'm serious on the interview thingy though. Even so, I believe that Khangaskon (sp) needs a preevo. I wanna know what it has in its pouch. Maybe some more eeveelutions? Milktank evo. Pinser(sp) evo? The list goes on :)

- Rock and Metal Eeveeloutions.
- Kangaskan pre-evo.
- Scizor split-evo. Something else Scyther can evolve into.
- Miltank and Tauros evos or babies.
- Skarmory evo.
- Absol evo.
- Qwilfish evo.
- Stantler evo.
- Plusle and Minun evos.
- Dunsparce evo.

Maybe more.

I would like to see evolutions of: Ninetails (Fire/ Psychic[trade w/Dubious Disc] or Ghost[trade w/ Reaper Cloth]), Golduck (Water/ Steel[trade w/ Metal Coat] or Psychic[ Dawn Stone]), Primeape (Fighting/Dark[Dusk Stone]), Arcanine (Fire/ Electric [trade w/ Electerizer] or Steel[trade w/ Metal Coat]), Kingler (Water/ Steel[trade w/ Metal Coat]), Kangaskahn (pre), Gyarados (Dragon, Water[trade w/ Dragon Scale]), Evee (Steel[trade w/ Metal Coat] Dragon[trade w/ Dragon Scale]), Aerodactyl, Heracross, Corsola, Skarmory, Donphan (Ground/ Steel[trade w/ Metal Coat]), Hariyama (Fighting/ Electric[Thunderstone]), Mawile (Steel/ Dark[Dusk Stone]), Plusle/Minun (Thunderstone), Milotic (Water/ Psychic[Dawn Stone]), Tropius(Sun Stone), Rampardos (Rock/ Fighting[trade w/Protector]), Bastiodon(trade w/Protector), Pachirisu (Thunerstone), and Lucario(Trade).

I'd say some of the following:

Ghost/Steel Evee
Pinsir
Dunsparce
Delibird
Farfetch'd
Corosola
Relicanth
Ludvisc
Zangoose
Seviper
Cloyster
Arbok
Weezing
Muk

I really dont think there will be near as many older gen evolutions as the 4th gen. But if there was i think Girafarig, Mawile, Quilfish, Smeargle, and some kind of eeveelution(s). But i think id rather just have 150 new ones like PMJ said.

how about... 200 new poke's :) or at lest 175, but they do need to put a few new evos in there. random eevee-loution names
Flying-Windeon
Ground-Eartheon
Fighting-FALCON PAWNCH-eonpuncheon

Dunsparce does need an evo though. so does luvdisk, and possibly corsela.

6-Dimension said:
Even though I like all of those, I don't think any are going to happen. Except for maybe a new Eeveelution. It's too soon to evolve Gliscor, as it was introduced last season, Scizor is already hugely powerful as is, in terms of VGC, and I think Dunsparce and Ditto are both kinda novelties that they want to keep.

Putting Scizor in VGC is like using Kakuna in Ubers. :/

What about a evo for Skarmory? He needs more special defense. :V

Jace said:
I'd say some of the following:

Ghost/Steel Evee
Pinsir
Dunsparce
Delibird
Farfetch'd

Corosola
Relicanth
Ludvisc
Zangoose
Seviper
Cloyster
Arbok
Weezing
Muk

You're my hero for saying Steel Evee. I've been hoping for one forever!

How would a Kangaskhan pre-evo work? The mother Kangaskhan has a baby Kangaskhan in the pouch.

Hatman said:
how about... 200 new poke's :) or at lest 175, but they do need to put a few new evos in there. random eevee-loution names
Flying-Windeon
Ground-Eartheon
Fighting-FALCON PAWNCH-eonpuncheon

Dunsparce does need an evo though. so does luvdisk, and possibly corsela.

I think Gusteon would be better than Windeon.

drifblim > level up in space > drifspaceship
unown > catch every unown > nown
arbok > level up with constrict > nohtyp
ninetales > have 3 ninetales in party > twentyseventales
mr. mime > trade holding taco > señor mime
girafarig > evolves at level 88 > palindromemordnilap
luxray/darkrai - breed darkrai and luxray - darkluxraiy
tyrogue > use filipino stone > hitmonpacquiao
delibird > level up holding matzo ball > jewishdeli-bird
cascoon > level up with judgment > casgod
farfetch'd > level up with tackle > unbelievabl'e
porygon2 > evolves at level ∞ > porygon∞
every pokémon > max out hate stat > hatedisc

industriously hating of the disc,
hatedisc

Mimebread said:
I think we all know that there must be a Kangaskhan pre-evolution. Also, I'd like to see evolutions for stuff like Spinda, which never got a chance to be even a decent in-game Pokemon.

It has a baby Kangaskhan in it's pouch. That is clearly stated in episodes of the anime.

Back