BW/BW2 New Pokéballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmaster

I am not dmaster, so be quiet.
I think they'll have new Pokéballs.

They make more each game, it seems. What new type of balls are you hoping for?

My wants:
A ball that makes the Pokémon gain more EVs as it levels up.

A ball that catches a Pokémon but you can only get it out after three days. Then it gets transferred to a Pokéball. Call it, the Wait Ball!

IVs are set in stone once you capture the Pokemon. I think you mean EVs. That would be a cool one.

why would you want a wait ball? what woul you benefit/gain from having to wait 3 days before you get to use the pokerman inside it?
my wants:
slow ball and light ball-opposites of the fast and heavy balls respectively

^^ I meant EVs. Sorry.

^I dunno. Just for fun, so you could be like:

My precious, they stole it from us, from us, yes, but nows we's getting it back!

Sorry for Lord of the Rings style.

qmaster, eh? dmasters not going to like that!

I think they should elaborate more on the location balls e.g. frost ball, bush ball, wood ball etc.

Did you just say bush ball? Does someone have to mention a rude thing?

But I like your ideas. And why isn't this dmaster going to like this?

Oh. And what? Tmastet out? What is going on?

Aren't you supposed to keep on topic?

Please don't mini-mod. If us mods see a problem, we will address it. -Steadfast

You'll find out soon enough... Trust me

Oh, and I want to see more type balls like the boulder ball for rock, the magma ball for fire, the acid ball for poison, etc.

Yeah. I like the Nest Ball. Strange. I like the Net ball and the dive ball especially. And I LOVE cherish balls! I hacked my game to get 900 of them.

I don't understand the need for a "wait ball", other than "for teh lulz".

I wouldn't mind more Pokeballs that work better on certain types, i.e. Flame Ball, Thunder Ball, ect.
Also, maybe a Pokeball that works better on higher level Pokemon.
I will be truly upset if they don't come up with any new Pokeballs for these games T T

Neither would I be. They already have made a ball for levels. Not quite the same affect though. Call it the.... High-Level Ball!

I'm really good at names. Huh.

I just knew someone was going to see bush ball and think 'OMG heth being wude'. Well if thats what you think, then its about time you grew up. A bush ball would work best in normal areas of grass.A dawn ball that works best in open, during the day would be cool too, to offset the dusk ball.

^is infernape a firer type?
rare ball=higher catch rate for rarer pokemon
and isnt there aready a thread for this?

a fist ball its a white pokeball with a black fist on the front and its good to catch fighting types

Yes there was a thread for this but no one has posted in it for over a week.
How about a Basketball? Seriously though what about a trickball you select a trickball then you attack, then Pokemon goes to attack again but you throw a ball to confuse a ball and captures. Or a football which you use to catch a pokemon if it has walked a lot i know that wouldn't happen so maybe a football for capturing a pokemon if it has a certain footprint it's hard to get them because of the odds but maybe it will be cheap. Or a fly ball which soars through the sky and is good for catching flying types. What about a ball that catches a Pokemon if it has a similar ability. Maybe Below ball for Pokemon that live underground.

I would like it if they had balls that catch ONLY a specific type but has 1.5X more or 2X effect on that specific type only. For an example to catch Fire Pokemon they would have something called "Inferno Ball" If used on a Water Pokemon the effects gets reduced by a certain amount. What do you guys think about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back