BW/BW2 New Pokemon Emonga

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New Pokemon: Pikaclone :D

Mucrush said:
You forgot Chimiry (can't never spell its name right XD)

Nah, Chillarmy doesn't count. It's not an Electric-type, and it doesn't have those cheeky things. xD

Alright, Playerking95... Gloom evolves into Bellossom, and I doubt Bellossom is larger than Gloom. Amirite?

ITS NOT GOING TO BE A PACHIRISU EVO!
it has already been stated there are no old pokemon in this generation, so stop saying that.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Lol! Don't be too sure. It's an ELECTRIC, flying SQUIRREL.
Look! It's even white, and has yellow electric cheeks like Pachirisu. To be honest, I'd like for it to be an original Pokemon. Not Pachirisu's evolution. So I'm on your side. D:,

AHHHH! Oh crap you're right it does have yellow cheeks. Ugh, I feel nauseous now. That filthy worthless nut gathering vermin gets an evo while so many other infinitely more deserving Pokemon get neglected.

I'm seriously starting to doubt that "5th gen only" statement now...because if it was, they wouldn't be showing past gen evo's and pre-evos for the prerelease material...wouldn't that be sorta like false advertising? "HEY KIDS HERES AN EVO TO AN OLD POKEMON IN THE PRE RELEASE PROMOS TO GET YOU HYPED BUT YOU CAN'T GET IT UNTIL AFTER THE ELITE 4 SORRY"

Actually, did they do that with D/P? I think I remember Electivire being among the pre-release Pokemon....

Playerking95 said:
Can anyone say Pachurisu's prevo?
I was thinking the same thing when I saw it.
I also think that it is a Pachurisu pre-evo and I wouldn't really mind it if it was.

Aj1234119 said:
it has already been stated there are no old pokemon in this generation, so stop saying that.

OK, kid caaalm down, it's not that serious. =/

AHHHH! Oh crud you're right it does have yellow cheeks. Ugh, I feel nauseous now. That filthy worthless nut gathering vermin gets an evo while so many other infinitely more deserving Pokemon get neglected.

I'm seriously starting to doubt that "5th gen only" statement now...because if it was, they wouldn't be showing past gen evo's and pre-evos for the prerelease material...wouldn't that be sorta like false advertising? "HEY KIDS HERES AN EVO TO AN OLD POKEMON IN THE PRE RELEASE PROMOS TO GET YOU HYPED BUT YOU CAN'T GET IT UNTIL AFTER THE ELITE 4 SORRY"

Actually, did they do that with D/P? I think I remember Electivire being among the pre-release Pokemon...

Lmao, there were SO many Pokemon in D/P that had evolutions, yet they couldn't be obtained until after the E4... So it's possible. :(

there can still be evo and prevo of older pokemon, you just wont be able to get them till after elite four or national dex

Aj1234119 said:

No, it was stated that no old pokemon will be in the beginning of the game. I assume after you get the national dex you can find old pokemon.

If there are no old pokemon or evos of old ones, then how do you explain the Luvdisc evo? >.>

SPM3 said:
No, it was stated that no old pokemon will be in the beginning of the game. I assume after you get the national dex you can find old pokemon.

If there are no old pokemon or evos of old ones, then how do you explain the Luvdisc evo? >.>

OOOOH! GOT 'EM!!

Anyways, I've said it once, and I'll say it again.
Gloom is larger than Bellossom, yet it evolves into Bellossom.
There's still a possibility, guys. >.>

It's not so much whether or not there will be evo's or pre-evo's of old pokemon period, but why they heck are they showing them in pre-release promos if you can't get them until the end of the game? Notice how with stuff like Probopass, Tangrowth, Mamoswine and ect, you didn't find out about them until unofficial leaks and after the game was released? So why would they be showing previous gen evos in PRE-RELEASE stuff after saying the game will be 5th gen only until the national dex?

Also, there is no official confirmation that the pink fish is a luvdisc evo just FYI for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back