BW/BW2 New Pokemon Emonga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug Catcher said:
Well... Their both based on the Daruma

darumap.jpg

Wow, how the heck did I not realize this sooner? I always liked Darumas too! Thanks for pointing that out!

ReaperRayneShad said:
Hihidaruma is based on a Daruma doll moreso than a gorilla. That baby one looks similar to a daruma doll, so that would make sense for a small daruma doll like creature to become a bigger daruma doll.

Actually, I was thinking that, but didn't bother saying it. ^^'
I mean, they could of at least made it more monkey-like. Instead of just a pure daruma/dharma doll appearance. It just seems to SCREAM "I'm a fakemon!" to me... D: If it's real, I won't mind all that much... but really? D:,

trust me it has nothing to do with pachurisu!!

and Hihidaruma's pre evo is pretty weird looking but i like it looks different!

biscuitvega said:
why hasnt water pokemon master put this on the front page yet

He has a life too. The Time-Zone is different in Japan. Let him sleep.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Actually, I was thinking that, but didn't bother saying it. ^^'
I mean, they could of at least made it more monkey-like. Instead of just a pure daruma/dharma doll appearance. It just seems to SCREAM "I'm a fakemon!" to me... D: If it's real, I won't mind all that much... but really? D:,

I can see why you'd think it's fake, but in my experience with unconfirmed info, when something is lame or boring or stupid, it tends to be real, but when something is SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME THAT IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE then it usually is :/

Like that stupid green koala toy leaked months ago. Everyone thinks its fake, but I'm positive it's real, just because it's so stupid.

Shikijika is Normal/Grass its ability is Chlorophyll
Shikijika’s appearance changes with the season. Spring: Pink / Summer: Green / Fall: Orange / Winter: Unknown
Shell Blade base power: 75, 95% acc, 10PP [Physical] Chance of lowering defense
Possible new pokemon: Basurao

mijumarulover said:
UPD2: More information revealed!

Shikijika is Normal/Grass its ability is Chlorophyll
Shikijika’s appearance changes with the season. Spring: Pink / Summer: Green / Fall: Orange / Winter: Unknown
Shell Blade base power: 75, 95% acc, 10PP [Physical] Chance of lowering defense

Thanks for that info

Tarazuma said:
I can see why you'd think it's fake, but in my experience with unconfirmed info, when something is lame or boring or stupid, it tends to be real, but when something is SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME THAT IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE then it usually is :/

Like that stupid green koala toy leaked months ago. Everyone thinks its fake, but I'm positive it's real, just because it's so stupid.

HEY. It's not just a koala... it's a BROCCOLI koala.
Seriously, I wasn't thrilled either. u_u

rockinpikachu said:
Over there it's 11:52 AM in tokyo right now
He could be eating, being mugged, shopping, digging for info, HAVING A LIFE!!!, sightseeing, you know... the stuff nobody else does :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back