BW/BW2 New types of pokeballs

I always thought it would be interesting if they had specific balls for each type of Pokemon. Electric ball, fire ball, psy ball, ect.

Tarazuma said:
I always thought it would be interesting if they had specific balls for each type of Pokemon. Electric ball, fire ball, psy ball, etc.

Zomg, me too. We have type specific balls for Bug and Water-types, though... I'm sure that's not all... :x

Yeah, the net ball is the only type specific one so far. But the lure ball and dive ball are only good for catching water types as well. so that's like 3 for water types alone :/

well we got one for in caves, under water , weak pokemon, heavy pokemon, pokemon that evolve with moonstone( lol), i think they should have two type with each ball like the net ball. like fireand steel together, flying and normal together Etc. Etc.

Tarazuma said:
Yeah, the net ball is the only type specific one so far. But the lure ball and dive ball are only good for catching water types as well. so that's like 3 for water types alone :/

God, who cares about Water-types anymore?
(No offense to the Totodile lurking in your signature... xD) I always thought that the Dusk Ball worked better for Ghost-types as well. But then I figured out that it only works better at night and in caves... laaame. u_u

ManhattanTheStarr said:
God, who cares about Water-types anymore?
(No offense to the Totodile lurking in your signature... xD) I always thought that the Dusk Ball worked better for Ghost-types as well. But then I figured out that it only works better at night and in caves... laaame. u_u

Yeah, there are WAAAYYY too many water and grass types. Not even sure which one of those 2 has the most anymore with all those grass fillers in D/P. The only water types I'm obsessed with are Feraligator, Golduck and Tentacruel btw.

And yeah, the dusk ball should have been for dark and ghost types :/

ramsey1993 said:
i hate the premiere ball its stupid and works the same as a pokeball, its just fillerImma hater

Psh, I hate the Premiere Ball too.
It's ugleh, and it is basically just another regular Pokeball. >.>

there should be a pokeball specifically for catching legendary pokemon so that its easier to catch the roaming legendary pokemon like mesprit and cresselia

well thatd make it easier, the point is to make it a lil harder than stationary pokemon, give ya a lil challege some times

jirachizard98o said:
there should be a pokeball specifically for catching legendary pokemon so that its easier to catch the roaming legendary pokemon like mesprit and cresselia

You mean like a roaming/flee ball? An actual legend ball might make things too easy IMO.

How about a Basketball? Seriously though what about a trickball you select a trickball then you attack, then Pokemon goes to attack again but you throw a ball to confuse a ball and captures. Or a football which you use to catch a pokemon if it has walked a lot i know that wouldn't happen so maybe a football for capturing a pokemon if it has a certain footprint it's hard to get them because of the odds but maybe it will be cheap. Or a fly ball which soars through the sky and is good for catching flying types.

jirachizard98o said:

Take a White Apricorn to Kurt. He will magically make a Pokeball that does just that.

Anyway, I think that whoever gives you your first 5 Pokeballs should give you a choice of what types it works well on, for example if you said 'Denchura', then he/she would give you a Pokeball that works well on {L}/{G} types :D

Well, I think there should be a special ball called, 'The Dynasty Ball', that has a high rate of catching Gen I to Gen III pokemon!

I have some fanmade Balls

NEW_POKEBALL___Swampball_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

Swamp Ball (works better in muddy and rainy places)

NEW_POKEBALL___Noon_Ball_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

Noon Ball (works better on non-gendered Pokemon)

NEW_POKEBALL___Tec__Ball_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

Tec. Ball (when Pokemon is catched, it raise up its lv with 1)

I love those pokeball designs Mucrush. Especially the Swamp Ball.

There was a previous topic on this, and my suggestion was a Forest Ball - a pokeball that works better in Forest areas.

Back