• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BlastBurn [H]Meta, SL's, and more! W: Boxtopper, RH BW/EP stuff

BlastBurn said:
Can you get red collection FA's from there as well? How did you find that?

Yes, you can get pretty much anything there. My fiancee is japanese so we send it to her family and have it forwarded here.

hi im intrested in your 4 dce lp and Arceus, Giratina, Dialga and Palkia Deckbox x1
i have a tone of charmanders from base set and arceus i also have charzards from arceus as well.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-trades-wonts-and-haves

So... Are the Charmander and Charmeleon you have listed reprints? If so, I am definitely interested! :D Ill take anything I can get... And just because I need it, I dont want to over value it... Just saying

BlastBurn said:
So... Are the Charmander and Charmeleon you have listed reprints? If so, I am definitely interested! :D Ill take anything I can get... And just because I need it, I don't want to over value it... Just saying

sorry will update the trade thread sone but only have charmander left what else did you see if at all.

i have 3 charzards from arceus and the line of it i have base set charmans=ders and charmelons and i have the medal charzard but in relly bad condition and have rh from ep

Ok, what RH EP do you have? I need 1 full MINT line of Charizard from Arceus, if you can spare it! :D

yah i can i have 3 to spare but ones fine my rh are
sewaddle 3/98
leavanny 7/98
whimsicott 11/98
lilligant 14/98
simisear 19/98
cubcho 29/98
swoobat 37/98
venipede 38/98
whirlepede 39/98
sigilyth 42/98
gothita 43/98
gothorita 45/98
gothitelle 48/98
boldore 51/98
boldore 52/98
excadrill 57/98
sawk 59/98
mandibuzz 69/98
audino 83/98

You still have the groudon EX FA? I finished my BW3 Hail blizzard set (minus SR/UR).

Would you want to do something like my set for your groudon EX + 1 semi-rare card?

Is the set 1st edition? If so, just lemme know what kind of "semi rare" card you were thinking, and I think we can have a deal! ;D

BlastBurn said:
Is the set 1st edition? If so, just lemme know what kind of "semi rare" card you were thinking, and I think we can have a deal! ;D

Well my thought is you value your groudon EX FA at $50, my full set has 3 EX at $10 each, 7 rares @ $4 each, then all the commons at a couple cents each for somewhere between $60-$65.

So basically i'm looking for a card or two that add up between $10-$15 :)

EDIT: The set is all 1st edition mint condition.

Ok, sweet! Ill go look through my stuff! I do have a question: How do you get all this JPN stuff? Complete sets and all?

BlastBurn said:
Ok, sweet! Ill go look through my stuff! I do have a question: How do you get all this JPN stuff? Complete sets and all?

My fiancee is japanese, we order 2-3 boxes of each new set and have it shipped here. At the end of december I'll be getting a few boxes of dark rush and a box of japanese jungle. After my opening party I'll let you know what I have that you might be interested in :)

Whoa.... :O Super jealous of you now, bro! :D Thats soo cool! Is your fiancee a big Pokemon fan too? Or does she do it mainly because you like it? :D And I'd *love* To hear regarding Dark Rush! Is that going to be released in December? If so, I might want to do the same! And are you looking for meta game as well, in value wise?

BlastBurn said:
Whoa.... :O Super jealous of you now, bro! :D Thats soo cool! Is your fiancee a big Pokemon fan too? Or does she do it mainly because you like it? :D And I'd *love* To hear regarding Dark Rush! Is that going to be released in December? If so, I might want to do the same! And are you looking for meta game as well, in value wise?

Dark rush comes dec 16th. I'm looking for whatever, you don't have anything else I need so I'll just take something tradeable so that I can use it later.

Oh cool... Might have to look into the Dark Rush! :D And I have to offer, like add to the deal:
2x Goth Ability
1x League DCE

BlastBurn said:
Oh cool... Might have to look into the Dark Rush! :D And I have to offer, like add to the deal:
2x Goth Ability
1x League DCE

I have a few of those goths already... how about the FA tornadus ($8) and thundurus ($6)? Or maybe some of the SL cards?

I'd rather keep the SL card set complete... And trade as one big set... And I can do the FA's and stuff! :D

BlastBurn said:
I'd rather keep the SL card set complete... And trade as one big set... And I can do the FA's and stuff! :D

Sounds good, pm to confirm, i'll send my end once I receive yours from the last trade we had :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back