• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BlastBurn [H]Meta, SL's, and more! W: Boxtopper, RH BW/EP stuff

I actually have a surplus of Twins, but the judge and the fisherman would be much appreciated! Actually, what I really could do with one more of is an N. Do you have any?

If you do, I'd definitely do:

My:

Fliptini Holo

For your:

2-3 Roserade Line
1x Judge
1x N

If you don't have N, then replace that N with the fisherman XD

I'll have N incoming, so if you wait, like a good man, He'll be coming in! :D Sometime like, on Tuesday, or Monday... :D

If so, I am sure we have a deal! :D

Are you ready to trade? I am going to post office tomorrow, so I can send your card now and you send mine whenever you are ready with the KGL.

I'd like to, but dont have one yet. Should have one by next week

I have the following RH EP cards for trade now:

1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 34, 36, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 50, 52, 54, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 66, 68, 72, 73, 74, 75, 78, 79, 81, 82, 83, 84, 91, 93

I was just wondering if you have any more of my wants. I have a few of your charmander wants and probably charmeleon too. I also have a Japanese Blaine's Charizard.

@Narcotic: Liking them all.... :D

@EvilPacman: I'll check later on: Just finished my SAT... >_<

Hey, your card is out in the mail today :)

Just send me whenever you receive the Legend pieces, I figured I'd better send today because I definitely won't be able to make a trip to the PO this week.

Sweet... I'll send out ASAP when I can

Also, do you have a list of all your Legendary RH cards? Common/Uncommon included.

i have the whole set but leavanny Kyreum Chandelure Hydreigon terrakion cobalion eviolite full art victini virizion terrakion cobalion N and secret rare meowth

Ok Cool Rayquaza... Definitely interested!

@SilentSword: PM me please for list! :D

Sweet. PM... incoming? We do need to negotiate the deal in here though! :D

okay sorry about that i will trade commons and uncommons from Noble Victories for your Hail blizzard commons and uncommons

Ok, well, Rayquaza... I have the whole complete set, and I'd rather not just trade it off for an incomplete set... Also, I believe the Hail Blizzard is more valuable than NV in MPO... Just saying

Looking for new wants peoples!! :D

RE: BlastBurn [H] CoL's, JPN Sets, Some Meta, and more!! [W] MAG and ELECTRODE PRIME!!!

Hey man!

You'll have to excuse my brother, Rayquaza. He isn't familiar with prices on cards.

Checking your thread for anything atm... :p

Edit: I didn't see anything but we've still got our other trades going on so it's all good.

RE: BlastBurn [H] CoL's, JPN Sets, Some Meta, and more!! [W] MAG and ELECTRODE PRIME!!!

Haha its ok! I understand! We all started at that point, and Im probably still there!

*On that note, I wish I HAD a brother who would play... I have 7 siblings, and not ONE cares for Pokemon!!! :O*

And yeah, dont sweat it! I havent added to much! I will have a FA Victini, and some other cool stuff incoming though! :D

OK cool sorry i just interested in them because it is a cool set

I do have these extras:
Lament 1st edition
Litwick 1st edition
Cubchoo 1st edition.

Could you offer for these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back