• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The List!! :3 Looking for Japanese rare cards, or valuable cards! ND boosters inside

still waiting for a link.....

RE: The List!! :3 Looking for Japanese rare cards, or valuable cards! ND boosters inside

thats not an illustrator card. thats a vending mewtwo and also it was in a CD set with blastoise, bubble mew,lightning symbol charizard, etc. An illustrator card says illustrator much like a trainer says Trainer, with the exception of the illustrator contest cards( like zorua or arceus sets). if you get any more rare japanese promos let me know. I have that mewtwo already.

You have quite the prodigious JP collection! :D

Anyways, I'm interested in:

*All URs from Hail Blizzard, Psycho Drive, and Dark Rush (assuming you either have spares outside of the complete collections, or are willing to break them). My biggest want is the shining Pokemon Catcher.

*1 Mr. Mime ex (very low - only want this if we can't think of anything else)

*Also, I would be happy to get any of my listed ex or gold star wants in Japanese.

*Anything else on my wants list, for that matter.

With that, I have the following...

*Rare and holographic Japanese cards (most if not all of them should be listed alongside the English cards. So just control+f the Heck out of "JP" lol)
*EP reverses (CML for which ones I might have)
*...and more "CML"

Hi there,
Just waiting for a reply to the PM I sent you. Please let me know. thanks!

@Binx: I know... THIS mewtwo, however, was printed accidentally with ILLUSTRATOR markings inside the card... Wasnt meant to be, but thats the name it gave for the mewtwo... The regular version of the card is a vending machine card, I know... Look up about the mewtwo error. You'll see what I am talking about.

@Jekyll: I said excluding UR's and SR's in my set... I have a FA Shaymin EX and a shiny chandelure incoming... But thats it, and I doubt I'll trade them... And im only interested in the RH EP, in which I have yet to check! :D

@Butterfly: I just need to check some things before I confirm, but thank you for being diligent and just following up! :D

@Sleeping Snorlax: I have none, I believe... BUT! I will check, just for you! :D

i wouldnt know where to start offering could you let me know how many and what exactly you would want for it so kinda like a starting offer?

Ok, so:

My Pika:

Your:
JPN Kyurem EX
JPN Groudon EX
x1 1st Edition Old School Team Rocket Booster Packs
x1 English Old School Team Rocket Boosters
x1 JPN Hail Blizzard Booster
x1 JPN Legend Heart Gold Booster
x1 JPN Jungle Booster
x1 JPN Gym Series 1 Booster
x1 JPN Gym Series 2 Booster
x1 JPN Old School Team Rocket Booster
x1 Japanese Neo 2 Booster
x1 English Pokemon Expedition Booster - x1 Charizard Cover Art

Values?

what condition is your pikachu in?

i forgot to update my list but sadly i dont have the JPN Kyurem EX anymore i could replace it for shayman ex 1st edition though

if pikachu has no wear il do the offer and PM me to confirm

I was compiling a list of wants... Hmm... I did really need Kyurem... I have a Shaymin... Might like an extra... Oh, my pika is MINT/NM! Best and protected yet!

oh alright how about

Your

Pikachu

MY

JPN Shaymin EX
JPN Groudon EX
JPN PSA 9 Ancient Mew
x1 JPN Jungle Booster

lmk or counter

What if you made the PSA 9 Mew swap for the JPN Pika trophie Promo?

i have 3 of them

2 gold but both are different illustration one is the JPN illustration where its more or a girly kind a look and the other one is a english illustration where its the pikachu holding up a gold coin

and the other one is silver with the same english illustration

whitch one would you like?

Would you happen to have any pictures of them, or a link to pictures? Also, Im trying to get as much as possible for Pika (Given it has a nice $$ value, and GARUNTEED to get it) so... Which is the best? And does any of them match the Giratina medal you have as well?

here are the pikachu ones

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Pokemon-Victory-Medal-Pikachu-Gold-033-L-P-Promo-/17/!BwRdbZQBmk~$(KGrHqQOKigEwPnbKQpVBMINlNil0!~~_35.JPG

http://pokemoncraftstore.com/images/DSC00465.jpg

http://papermoon.ocnk.net/data/papermoon/product/Scan10011P.jpg

and what do you mean by match the giratina medal?

Come from the same set... I know they are promos... But look them same (Like, the set of Gold/Silver/Copper)

Does the Giratina medal come from any sets with the pika's?

oh ok i get you now and no giratina is the only one that does not come in a set it was only released in silver

Ok cool... Slightly interested in them all... I see medals go for about $4-5 on eBay... Correct me if I am wrong... ^^

yea the silver pika just saw a couple minutes ago going for like $5 something witch surprised me, i can throw in the silver pika to the deal so in total the deal would be my

JPN Shaymin EX
JPN Groudon EX
JPN silver pikachu victory medal
x1 JPN Jungle Booster