• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The List!! :3 Looking for Japanese rare cards, or valuable cards! ND boosters inside

Ill think on that... And get you an answer soon! Thanks! :D

RE: The List!! :3 Looking for Japanese rare cards, or valuable cards! ND boosters inside

Ok great thanks

Hydro Cannon said:
@Butterfly: I just need to check some things before I confirm, but thank you for being diligent and just following up! :D

It's been 5 days since you made that offer to buy. I'm sorry, but I can't just keep holding the packs without the sale being confirmed. I need a reply by PM by tonight with your address to confirm the sale or I'm going to have to consider the offer declined.

I like ur ND blister packs.Please CML, as i only have these from your wants:
EP RH Unfezant
EP RH Petlil
EP RH Gothitelle(Non-ablility)
EP RH Swoobat
EP RH Drilbur #55
EP RH Krokarok

I think all I need is that unfezant and Gothitelle..

@Butterfly: If you could wait till Friday, we have a deal! :D

Oh, well, unless you would do them for one blister pack(why am i saying this?) then, im good

Hydro Cannon said:
I think all I need is that unfezant and Gothitelle..

@Butterfly: If you could wait till Friday, we have a deal! :D

I have no problem waiting until Friday for your payment, but we would need to confirm the sale now so I can remove the packs from my list as I've had other people asking about them. Assuming you still have the PM I sent you, please reply to it with your mailing address. Thanks!

I dont have a list right now, but I do have X3 Rare Candy, Donphan Prime, Zekrom FA non EX, Chandelure, Giratina LV.X, Reshiram ND RH, and more so LMK if you can offer packs for them.

For Donphan: 2 Packs
Zekrom FA: 3 Packs
Rare Candy: 2 Packs
Giratina LV.X: 1 Pack
Chandelure: 1 Pack

Sorry man, rediculously over priced on some of those... And I wouldnt do deals like that with packs

hey hydro would you do:

my:

1x JP Uxie lv. X
1x Cobalion FA
1x Shaymin UL

your:

11x ND Booster packs

lmk or counter offer xD

I want the Cobalion most out of that list... Could you do 2 packs for him?

sorry I'll have to pass on it :/ coba is worth $13 while 2x ND packs are worth $7-8ish sorry....

I just bought one for $8... So, I could do 3 packs?

So do we got a deal?

Responded in my thread

CML For all and any of your jumbo cards and Junk Arms
I have Japanese stuff and EP revers

Liked the EP RH's I need! :D And the JPN Holo's! LMK what we can do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back