• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The List!! :3 Looking for some offers! :D

Complete 9 Super Holo Starter set BW (Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Munna, Klink, Sandile, Zorua, Pidove, and Blitzle) $30
Almost Complete Dragon Selection (Excluding Exp. Share #20/20) $30
Hail Blizzard almost complete Set 1st edition BW3 (excluding SR's and UR's) $20
Psycho Drive almost complete Set 1st edition BW3 (excluding SR's and UR's) $20
EX's: Groudon, Kyurem, Regigigas, Kyogre, Shaymin, Shaymin FA, and Tornadus FA. Reg EX's: $15-20 FA's: $40
JPN Neo Set 1 (With binder) $10
JPN Neo Set 2 (With binder) $20
JPN Neo Set 3 (With binder) $25

LMK if you agree with these. Also, I could get you packs. Just let me know for what sets really. And I am interested in JPN Base holo's! ^^

My: Stuff in http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-list-3-looking-for-some-offers-d?pid=2226485#pid2226485
Your: Psycho Drive, Hail Blizzard, Dragon Selection

Ok well if we were to forget what I wanted that I started above would you be able to get me something like this

http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=55459&CategoryID=849&tabindex=0&tabid=9&Page=

@ThatPokemonCollector: Maybe. I dont know if I can do that, according to the rules. But if I could, offer?

W: Zekrom ND, one Prism Energy

My sell thread has everything. The link is in my sig. I have older stuff too. :]

Well I need to wait for my trade thread to become open because that has a list of some of my old holos but oviously id make it worth your while and if you could check the rules if it says anything like that because its still a trade

@Serperior: I like the RH Crushing hammer, and any Arceus holo cards! :D

@ThatPokemonCollector: Ok cool, let me know! :D

Ok! I will check my binder for any Arceus stuff, though I know I do have a Toxicroak and some Secret holo Arceus. :3

Dont need the SR ones... Just the holo's and rares if you have em as well. ^^ And LMK what you have! :D Happen to have any Lv. X's for the set?

Oh! You need Rares too? Dang I have a ton...lemme run upstairs and I'll edit this post. You need any RHs?

Also, I no longer need a Junk Arm...so maybe...are you willing to buy some of these cards?

Ok:
Sceptile #30
Omastar
Pichu
Gengar #17
Toxicroak
Aerodactyl (RH)
Bronzong #14

Wow. Thought I had more than that...anyways, I also have oodles of Commons and Uncommons. If you need those.

Any other old sets?

I also have all three of the Arceus LV. X from the set. Those'll take more to get off me because I love em.

@Serperior: I might buy them. Name your prices. Even the Lv. X's! ;D

@ThatPokemonCollector: Ill check it out now! ^^

Sceptile #30 - $1
Omastar - $1
Pichu - $1
Gengar #17 - $3
Toxicroak - $3
Aerodactyl (RH) - $2
Bronzong #14 - $1

I can sell the non-double Poke-Body Arceus's, the Grass/Fire one and the Psychic/Lightning. I can do those at around $13 each. They are in mint condition.

Do you need any Commons/Uncommons/Trainers/RHs from the set?

Do not need RH's for this set. Need everything normal! ^^ And the Lv. X's, those can be obtained at $3 max a piece. I might need C/UC... Quite possibly. And how much for everything altogether?

Oh. (Well the Aero is RH is that bad?) -__- I did not mean to overprice the Arceus...I honestly thought they were. Um, I can do $8 for all of those if you throw in a Zekrom ND and a Prism Energy. (Without Arceus LV.X). Which C/UC do you need?

That sounds better. And sounds like a deal. Ill have to check my lists, then let you know what I am missing, but I think I might have all the C/UC! ^^

Alrighty! Just let me know ok? Or post here and I'll PM you. :3

I actually think I have all the C/UC, thanks! :D So, im ready to finalize! :D Wait... Are you a verified seller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back