• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BlastBurn Shoppe: [H] Regice*, FA's, Legends, 1st edition Base-Fossil, + more!

Bump again! :D Anybody looking for stuff?

RE: BlastBurn Shoppe: [H] Regice*, FA's, Legends, 1st edition Base-Fossil, + more!

BlastBurn said:
Bump for the day! :D

C/P'd from my thread:

It [Raikou] is the CoL shiny pulled from the pack: no tin promo, and no star.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't so severely overvalue Suicune* : in the past two weeks, not a single one has sold on Ebay over $40.00, and 3/5 have sold below $30.00. When a card is out of stock for a long time, you should immediately discredit the site's use as a reference [in that particular instance]; otherwise, Charizard base unlimited would still be worth $50.00.

That said, I think I have several things comfortably in range for your Suicune! Additionally, you can trade me multiple cards for FA Zekrom.

Yeah, i got the suicune now, but thanks anyway...

I kind of missaid the "Out of stock" thing. I meant to say, TrollandToad had their Suicune* at $50, BEFORE they went out of stock... So im just sayin... Also, i personally value the * cards high, so it'd take a good offer to wrestle em from me.

And we shall see. Can u hit me with an offer for the suicune?

Before or after out of stock is irrelevant: we're dealing with current market prices, and those suggest a range of $20-$30.

That said, we at least agree that the Suicune* should be valued high. For that reason, I'll do Tornadus FA and Shiny Raikou for it, which have a combined market value equal roughly to Suicune.

I meant in my last post, to say i got the Raikou already... Not interested. Same goes for the FA Tornadus... Also, i think were looking at 2 different price aources, but that offer:

Suicune* $20-30

Rakou $7
Tornadus $7

BlastBurn said:
I meant in my last post, to say i got the Raikou already... Not interested. Same goes for the FA Tornadus... Also, i think were looking at 2 different price aources, but that offer:

Suicune* $20-30

Rakou $7
Tornadus $7

Well now you're looking at my price source...But apparently you're not looking deep enough into them. Raikou's completed listing is a buy it now at $12.99, and Tornadus's completed listings range from $6-$11.

I'll concede that one completed listing says nothing about card value; but you have undervalued Tornadus either way.

Anyways, tell me which card you'd like to with Zekrom Full Art (2-3 higher than Tornadus), and then I'll take a look at your list for a filler card to include. Alternatively, you could add something else I want in order to get all three.

Ok, I don't need FA Tornadus or Raikou either way... I got both those in a deal, just the other day... As for the FA Zekrom, I am interested... Would you happen to have any of my collection wants? I need:
1st edition Neo Genesis Holo's
1st edition Fossil Holo's
Jungle holo errors (Missing the jungle emblem; Holo's only)

I look by T&T Actually... NOT ebay... T&T says:

Raikou SL = $8 http://www.trollandtoad.com/products/search.php?searchmode=basic&search_words=Raikou&search_category=&Image1.x=0&Image1.y=0

Tornadus FA = $7 http://www.trollandtoad.com/products/search.php?searchmode=basic&search_words=Tornadus&search_category=&Image1.x=0&Image1.y=0

I just go by the cheapest forms I can find the card for... And you say $20-30 for Suicune*, fair enough. But I say these cards are this low, because I find them here this low... Regardless of completed listings on Ebay.

But anyway, you say you want another "Filler" card for all three... Im open to offers! Feel free to offer, but I just don't need 2 out of the 3 that bad...

Counter-offer:

My -

FA Zekrom
FA Tornadus
Shiny Raikou (CoL Secret Rare)

For your -

Suicune * / a.k.a. Suicune gold star
Tin-ganium Prime
Alph Lithograph #3

...By not much, I really meant it: I just wanted to throw in a couple junk rares that I need for my collection. You can even send the AL3 without a top loader if you want to keep shipping costs down (do keep it safely packed though if you choose to do this, please).

LMK what you think! I'll be out of town for a couple days, so you might not get the fastest response; however, I will respond to you ASAP. :)

P.S. Just for peace of mind, all three of my cards are NM-M and will be sent via Top Loader/sleeve.

My cards are NM as well... It's just, I don't wanna trade the Suicune for just those... 1 card I sort of need, for a collection. The other two, I am getting already... (The Tornadus FA from Hikikomori-San, and the Raikou SL from Eevee)

Would you happen to have anything else you have of interest to offer? And upon reviewing the offer, I see:

Your:
Raikou $8
FA Tornadus $7
FA Zekrom $9 http://www.trollandtoad.com/p307837.html

$24 total

My:
Suicune $20-30 (As you proposed)
Meganium Prime $2 (No biggie for me; I have 3x... I throw one in! ^^)
Alph Litho 3 $3

$25 total (At lowest value of Suicune*)

But regardless, can I switch the Raikou and Tornadus for something different? Im sorry to be difficult, but I really don't want/need those

Would you do my FA': Zekrom,Reshiram and Thundurus for you: Suicune *?

BlastBurn said:
My cards are NM as well... It's just, I don't wanna trade the Suicune for just those... 1 card I sort of need, for a collection. The other two, I am getting already... (The Tornadus FA from Hikikomori-San, and the Raikou SL from Eevee)

Would you happen to have anything else you have of interest to offer? And upon reviewing the offer, I see:

Your:
Raikou $8
FA Tornadus $7
FA Zekrom $9 http://www.trollandtoad.com/p307837.html

$24 total

My:
Suicune $20-30 (As you proposed)
Meganium Prime $2 (No biggie for me; I have 3x... I throw one in! ^^)
Alph Litho 3 $3

$25 total (At lowest value of Suicune*)

But regardless, can I switch the Raikou and Tornadus for something different? Im sorry to be difficult, but I really don't want/need those

I'm not exactly sure what else off your wants list I have - I'd have to check. However, I probably have some of those shadowless you're after...

Either way, I'll let you know ASAP. Expect an update tonight. ;]

Hey sounds great! Lookin forward to it! :D Hopefully we can work something out! :D

@TV Suicune: Maybe... Ill get back to you on that! :D

RE: BlastBurn [H] Pokemon*'s, Mag Prime, Reshi FA, and tons more! CML

^^ Didn't see much, however, I'm open to offers! :D

BUMP!! Added a Mewtwo and Regigigas EX, some Hail Blizzard cards, and have 3x sealed base set booster packs! :D

Hey Blastburn, sorry for never giving an update! However, I have some new old school haves (base-fossil), as well as some unlisted first edition base, so I figured I'd give you a crack at letting me know if anything was of your interest. I can also tell you that I've got an extra AL4 for your collection if you haven't done a deal yet.

As a reminder, I'm after both Suicune* and Flareon*.

Ok, hey I saw the Shadowless Zapdos, Poliwrath, and Chansey!! :D And any 1st edition Fossil holos as well! I also like the alph litho 4...! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back