• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BlastBurn [H] Pokemon*'s, Mag Prime, Reshi FA, and tons more! CML

Could you do something like
Your-Magnezone prime and mewtwo ex
For my- Mew prime, shiny deoxys CL, and KGL Bottom

Ok coolio

Would you do the 4 Energy for the Tornadus? If so, tell me which types of energy you want.

Soooo.... 4 Holofoil energy for FA Tornadus?

RE: BlastBurn [H] FA's, JPN EX's, JPN Movie cards, and more! W: Alot! SL Deoxys HIGH

Ill do this:
SL1 Deoxys
4x Holo fire energy

My:
FA Torn! :D

And for everyone else, BUMP!!!

RE: BlastBurn [H] FA's, JPN EX's, JPN Movie cards, and more! W: Alot! SL Deoxys HIGH

I'd rather not trade the Deoxys, I rather like the artwork and the Tornadus isnt needed all that much. Is there anything we could do instead?

My:
Shining Kabutops (Not 1st ed.)

Your:
Magnezone Prime

Let Me Know

Alex: Oh ok... Then I am out of luck

@Rocky: Sorry man, puttin that towards a JPN Arceus Deckbox and binder! :D

RE: BlastBurn [H] FA's, JPN EX's, JPN Movie cards, and SL's! W: Alot! SL Deoxys HIGH

What would you trade RH LC Electrode for?

RE: BlastBurn [H] FA's, JPN EX's, JPN Movie cards, and SL's! W: Alot! SL Deoxys HIGH

Hey, are you still interested in the error Blastoise?

i will trade u my gothitelle abilty and a vileplume for a tornadus fa

Can you cml for base set packs all 3?

Evil Pacman: I actually have that one, but thanks! :D

SlientSword77: Actually, I couldnt agree to the prices you listed, as fair as they might be. I value my cards a little higher.

Dylman915: Deal, and PM'd

Kkillax: Actually, do you have any 1st edition cards?

Want to counter-offer then? Open to negotiation :)

Well, the only thing was, you mainly wanted collection cards, with some playable cards. And I think the playable cards, aka FA's are worth a little more than that! :D

Ok that's no problem. As always, I just average out eBay completed listings. TnT just jacked up prices by a lot on many collection cards, not so much playable stuff, so I feel like collectible prices are going to rise in general.

Anyway, please shoot me a counter-offer when you have time. :D

CML for mewto ex, chandelure line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back