• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade for cresselia and darkrai legend

Hi BlastBurn wondering if you would trade your cresselia and darkrai legend top and bottom. I will trade shiny yanma SH9 1st edition team rocket blastoise muk and vileplume

RE: BlastBurn [H] FA's, JPN EX's, JPN Movie cards, and SL's! W: Alot! SL Deoxys HIGH

I now have my trade thread in my signature

RE: BlastBurn [H] FA's, JPN EX's, JPN Movie cards, and SL's! W: Alot! SL Deoxys HIGH

@Rayquaza: Those cards are involved in a trade right now, but thanks for the offer! :D

@Steve: Great, now can I get an offer?

what do you want?

Primes of value! Any i dont own

I think Ill pass, seeing chandelure comes out in NV, the only reason I wanted it is for league, sorry

Oh I forgot thats all you wanted. Oops... Anything you could offer for it?

no not really

Hey BlastBurn would you trade an Absol prime for feraligatr prime Played and shiny yanma

Pack pulled feraligatr? Or Promo? And how played? Other then that, probably! :D Hey Rayquaza, can you vote in the poll?

I have:
2x Junk Arm (Unlisted)
1x Goth Ability

I am interested in your:
Mewtwo EX (Psycho Drive)
Regigigas EX (Hail Blizzard)
Chandelure (Hail Blizzard)

Please CML and make an offer! :)

Im trading the EX's. However, the chandelure line is available. Offer? :D

My
Pokemon Collector x2

Your
Feraligatr Prime
FA Tornadus?

BlastBurn said:
Im trading the EX's. However, the chandelure line is available. Offer? :D

Hmm..I don't really know what to value it at. Offer? xD

It, and the cubchoo for the goth?

@QuickSilverT: Already traded the FA. However, a counter for the feraligatr is fine! :D

I am interested in your ESL top. CML for my haves

I'l do that for the goth. Is the Chandelure mint?

As mint as it could come! PM to confirm! Thanks again! :D

@Sleeping Snorlax: Its involved in a trade right now. Sorry

BlastBurn said:
Tell you what. Ill do 2 DCE Promos at $3. Fair enough?
Still not really high enough for me. I just think I can trade them at a higher value than that. Oh and sorry for the slow response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back