• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BlastBurn [H] FA's, JPN EX's, JPN Movie cards, and SL's! W: Alot! SL Deoxys HIGH

Its ok man :3 I still have Feraligatr Prime, Typhlosian Prime, Celebi Prime, Blissey Prime x2... I need FA's and such! :D

RE: BlastBurn [H] FA's, JPN EX's, JPN Movie cards, and SL's! W: Alot! SL Deoxys HIGH

Please CML for the FA Reshiram.

Its currently in a trade. Sorry.

I'm interested in your regigas EX bw3, I have Goth ability (3x) and catcher (1 or 2x). Can we make something work?

Updated my list with the trade!

I'm interested in the RH Legendary Collection Electrode.

Yes... Could you offer for it? ;D

1 Junk arm for your Electrode RH and if you have a RH Voltorb of the same set or any other 'Torbs or 'Trodes I have listed on my list?

I don't need anymore Junk arms... :D I do like the seeker and PONT

Which one do you like more? :)

I very well could do both! Do you have anything else on my list though? If you do, we could make this larger possibly.

I also have:
Neo Genesis Holo Feraligatr #5, and JPN Holo #4!

Number 5 is interesting.... What would you like to add to trade for your Electrode and Feraligatr?

Just TSS thats in rotation! :D

Want me to throw in 4 Copycats?

Ooooooo... I just saw collector... But if not, I'd like the fisherman and judge... if possible

CML for your:

RH Legendary Collection:
Dark Raichu
Do you have:
Flareon
Jolteon
Pikachu
Eevee
from this RH set?

Jungle (1st edition):
Scyther 10/64
Scyther 26/64
Pikachu 60/64

Fossil (1st edition)
Raichu 14/62

Thanks!

I do not have any RH Eevolutions sorry... Almost everything else was available. I like any rare JPN cards, or FA Terrakion. LMK! :D

So Fisherman and Judge to include Feraligatr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back